Ready or not, Halloween will be here before you know it! With all of its tricks and treats, thrills and chills, there’s a lot to like about this spook-tacular holiday. One of my favorite things are all of the opportunities for frugal family fun like pumpkin carving and Halloween lunch notes, which is why I’m serving up these 6 FREE printable Halloween lunchbox notes.
What are Halloween lunch notes? I’m so glad you asked! They’re just a little surprise tucked into your kiddo’s lunch to brighten his or her day. In this case, we’re talking about getting into the Halloween spirit so I’m offering up 6 free printable Halloween lunchbox notes, but you can take this concept and use it for any holiday or any time you want to let your kiddo know you’re thinking about him or her. 🙂
Want to take things to the next level? Pair these Halloween lunch notes with a Halloween themed lunch!
Tip: Halloween notes (or lunchbox notes in general) aren’t just for kids! Seriously, slip one into your spouse’s brown bag and you’re sure to make him or her smile. Pair the Halloween lunch note with a homemade lunch, like one of these 53 healthy cold lunch ideas for work to make his or her day even better.
Now, as already mentioned, I’m serving up 6 free Halloween lunch notes, but you can easily create your own. Just snag some spooky stationary or scrapbook paper and write a few words. Voilà! You’ve got yourself a Halloween note!
If you prefer to use one of these printable Halloween lunchbox notes, settle in for a super complicated craft project. Ha! (That’s just a little “trick for you.) These Halloween lunch notes really couldn’t be any easier to use—simply print, cut apart, and add to your child’s lunch.
Tip: Does your kiddo prefer school lunch to your brown bag options? No worries, you can still take advantage of these adorable Halloween notes. Simply add one to his or her backpack or school planner the night before.
Oh, and just because you’re using one of these printable Halloween lunch notes doesn’t mean you can’t add a personal touch. Simply write a message on the back! What are you waiting for? Get started with these free printable Halloween lunchbox notes today! Download the printable Halloween notes here.
Free Printable Halloween Lunch Notes
So what spooky Halloween lunch notes can you choose from? Here’s the lineup:
- A friendly ghost wishing you a spooktacular day.
- A batty boo.
- A black cat that is sure to be good luck!
- An owl that’ll tell you who’s who. (Get it?) 🙂
- A jack-o-lantern with a witches hat because why not?
- A sweet treat Halloween cupcake.
Choose from any one of these printable Halloween lunchbox notes or use them all on the days leading up to Halloween!
Tip: If your kiddo’s class is having some kind of Halloween party or exchange, you could use these printable Halloween lunch notes as cards for him or her to give to their classmates.
Beyond Halloween Lunch Notes
Looking for other fun and frugal ways to get your family in the Halloween spirit? Here are some of my favorite options!
1. Food – Bet you didn’t see that coming? 🙂 Halloween themed treats are a great way to get in the spirit. These pumpkin pretzels are a favorite in my family.
2. Crafts and Decor – Halloween crafts don’t have to be complicated, time consuming, or involve multiple trips to the craft store. (Unless you want multiple trips to the craft store! 😉 ) Keep it simple, spooky, and fun this season with these ideas:
3. Costumes – Making or even just shopping for a costume for your kiddo can be a great way to get in the spirit! If you’re up for a little DIY, here are some fun face painting ideas for Halloween. If you aren’t confident in your DIY skills, check out these 77 toddler Halloween costumes or these 77 infant Halloween costumes.
How did you make use of these free printable Halloween lunch notes and ideas? How do you and your family get in the Halloween spirit? Share you tips and tricks in the comments!