Valentine’s Day DIY Gifts: Hooked on You Gummy Worm Gift Jar with FREE Printable Gift Tag
If you hadn’t already noticed, Valentine’s Day is fast approaching. Local stores have swapped the green and red of Christmas for the pink and red of Valentine’s Day. Heart shaped items and teddy bears are cluttering their seasonal shelves. If your wallet still hasn’t quite recovered from the holiday season, no worries – you can still give that someone special a little something special thanks to cheap and easy Valentine’s Day DIY gifts like this one.
Valentine’s Day DIY gifts are the perfect way to say “I love you” without breaking the bank. This gift in particular is perfect for someone that isn’t crazy about chocolate but still enjoys a sweet treat.
Note: Use one of the 10 free printables (I recommend the “You wormed your way into my heart” tag) provided for a gift tag or write your own little love note to add an extra personal touch to this Valentine’s Day DIY Gift.
If you’re looking for even more Valentines Day DIY gifts inspiration, follow Freebie Finding Mom’s Valentine Pinterest boards:
To get you started, here are 25 homemade Valentine’s Day cards, 25 homemade Valentine’s Day gifts, and four cute (and FREE) printable Valentine’s Day cards to ensure you have a fun and frugal holiday. Happy Valentine’s Day!
1. Pour gummy worms into the jar.
2. Seal the lid.
3. Print the printable gift tag on cardstock then punch a hole in the corner and thread the tag onto a piece of twine.
Note: You could substitute ribbon for twine if you have that on hand.
Don’t be afraid to get creative with this Valentine’s Day DIY gift. If you aren’t crazy about the “hooked on you” metaphor of the gummy worms, they can easily be swapped for gummy bears or fish.
Don’t think this present will worm its way into your loved one’s heart? Well, there are plenty of other Valentine’s Day DIY gifts to choose from! Check out:
– You Are One Hot Tamale Gift
– I Like the Way You Roll Gift
– I Am Nuts About You Gift
– I Have a Crush on You Gift
– I Love You to Pieces Gift
– You’re the Bomb Gift
– You Make My Heart Glow Gift
– You’re Such a Stud Muffin Gift
– You Rock My Socks Gift – Coming soon
- Small Jar (Needs an Airtight Lid)
- 2-3 Bags of Gummy Worms
- White cardstock
- Hooked on You Gummy Worm Jar Printable Gift Tag
- Pour gummy worms into the jar.
- Seal the lid.
- Print the printable gift tag on cardstock then punch a hole in the corner and thread the tag onto a piece of twine.
You could substitute ribbon for twine if you have that on hand.