33. Coconut Oil Popcorn Recipe (Freebie Finding Mom) – Healthy snacks for toddlers don’t get much healthier than this. It’s low fat, low calorie, and sugar free. This popcorn would make a great addition to any family movie night. Consider mixing things up by experimenting with different seasonings. Do a quick Google search for “homemade popcorn seasoning” and you’re sure to find some interesting inspiration!
34. Homemade Orange Juice and Fruit Popsicles (Freebie Finding Mom) – This sweet treat made with fresh fruit is ultra refreshing. Seriously, this is one snack you may end up keeping all to yourself.
Want more summer snacks for toddlers? Here are 15 Healthy Popsicle Recipes that’ll help your family survive the dog days of summer!
35. Homemade Zucchini-Oat Chocolate Chip Cookies (Freebie Finding Mom) – 10 minutes of prep time are all that stand between you and this healthy toddler snack. With zucchini and oats, this cookie is way healthier than just about any other store-bought alternative.
36. Peanut Butter and Chocolate Covered Banana Pops (Freebie Finding Mom) – Not all toddler snack ideas have to be 100% healthy. Like I mentioned above, the goal is to get your kiddo to make more healthy choices than unhealthy ones. Special sweet treats, like this one, every now and again, aren’t the end of the world. Consider dishing up indulgences like this as a reward for good grades, completed chores, etc.
Looking for more healthy snack options? Here are 38 healthy snacks for kids.
37. Honey Flavored Homemade Cough Lollipops (Freebie Finding Mom) – This easy toddler snack is perfect for cold and flu season. Honey will help sooth your kiddos throat and cut down on coughing…without the use of any powerful medications or unpronounceable chemicals. Tip: These are also great for stirring hot tea with.
38. Flower Pretzel Bites (Freebie Finding Mom) – Celebrate spring with this easy toddler snack. Salty and sweet, this is a great surprise treat to send with them to school.
39. Homemade Freezer Bag Ice Cream (Freebie Finding Mom) – Having trouble finding time to get to the gym? Well, thanks to this snacks for toddlers you’re about to burn some calories and give those arms a workout! 🙂
40. Baby Chia Pudding (Fried Dandelions) – This protein-packed healthy toddler snack is great for all ages, including babies who are just transitioning to solids and busy moms who want to take advantage of the health benefits of chia sees. Bonus: It only takes 5 minutes to make!
41. Minute Healthy Toddler Friendly Raspberry Yoghurt (Recipe This) – Looking for fast toddler snack ideas? Look no further! You only need 3 minutes to whip up this nutritious and delicious snack. Bonus: Easily swap out raspberries for whatever fruits are lurking in your fridge including blueberries and strawberries.
42. Homemade Gluten-Free + Vegan Goldfish (Strength & Sunshine) – Thanks to the Internet, it’s easier than ever to find healthy snacks for toddlers with dietary concerns. For example, these homemade Goldfish are vegan friendly, gluten-free, sugar-free, and top 8 allergen-free!
43. Slow Cooker Applesauce (Strength & Sunshine) – It’s probably easier than you think to make healthy snacks for toddlers at home. For example, thanks to the crockpot, making your own applesauce is fairly hands off.
Tip: Make a big batch and freeze it for later.
44. Mac and Cheese Cupcakes (Dining With Alice) – Okay, I’ll admit it, this toddler snack idea sounds a little weird. However, it’s actually really good… and a perfect example of why you shouldn’t judge a book (recipe?) by it’s cover. 🙂
45. Egg Fast Lemon Pudding Custard (Low Carb Yum) – This is not only a healthy toddler snack but also a fast toddler snack. It has just 268 calories and takes just 5 minutes of prep time. This would also make a great family dessert recipe.
Psst here are 25 more snack ideas that the whole family will devour!
46. Strawberry Almond Milk Chia Pudding (Low Carb Yum) – Looking for protein packed healthy snacks for toddlers? Look no further. Thanks to the chia seeds, you get some extra protein in this pudding. It’s also low carb and low calorie (just 111 per serving)!
47. Fruit Rainbow with a Pot of Gold (Fun Breakfast Idea for Kids) (Two Healthy Kitchens) – Easy toddler snacks can still look amazing…just check out this fruit rainbow! I think this would be an awesome brunch dish or a great addition to a party.
Hungry for more? Follow Freebie Finding Mom’s Toddler Meals & Snacks, Kid Food, and Homemade Snacks Pinterest boards.
Leave a Reply