Mother’s Day Gifts Using Mason Jars – Beauty
We’d all love to treat mom to a day of relaxation and pampering at a 5 star spa, right? Unfortunately, for most of us, that’s just not financially feasible. However, while the spa itself might be out of the question, the spa experience isn’t. With the help of these Mother’s Day jar ideas for bath and beauty products you can still treat mom to some much needed relaxation and pampering in the comfort of her own home.
111. Mani Pedi in a Jar (Freebie Finding Mom) – This idea is another one of the Mother’s Day gifts using Mason jars that you can design to fit your budget. Make this gift all the more touching by not just giving mom a jar full of mani/pedi accessories but by actually treating her to a mani/pedi. Not only will this allow you to pamper your mom but it’ll allow the two of you to spend some much needed mother-daughter time together.
112. Peppermint Coconut Oil Mason Jar Gift (Freebie Finding Mom) – Complete with peppermint lotion bars, body scrub, body butter, and shaving cream, this themed Mothers Day gifts jar is sure to please. The coconut oil in these homemade products will fight off wrinkles and acne while leaving mom with silky soft skin. The peppermint essential oil, in addition to smelling great, will help relieve headaches, improve mental focus, and sooth sore muscles.
113. Body Scrub (Freebie Finding Mom) – When you gift mom homemade body scrub, she can treat herself to a spa like experience each time she takes a shower. Some of my favorite Mother’s Day jar ideas for body scrub are:
- Homemade Lavender Body Scrub – Perfect for unwinding before bed!
- Vanilla Almond Body Scrub – This body scrub has a decadent smell like fresh baked sugar cookies.
- Mojito Body Scrub – Great for waking up in the morning.
Tip: These recipes are all super easy to make, so consider making all three and giving mom a body scrub gift basket for Mother’s Day.
114. Homemade Strawberry Face Scrub (Freebie Finding Mom) – Here’s a Mother’s Day gift using Mason jars that is worthy of any spa. A facial with this strawberry scrub can help prevent acne, fight the signs of aging, and provide a deep clean. Go ahead, make a double batch and try it for yourself. 🙂
115. Homemade Gingerbread Body Lotion (Freebie Finding Mom) – Bath and Body Works has nothing on this Mother’s Day gifts in a jar recipe! Not only do the ginger and cinnamon essential oils create a tantalizing scent, they also provide beauty benefits you simply can’t beat. For instance, the ginger essential oil contains roughly 40 antioxidant properties that can help improve skin’s tone and elasticity.
116. Peppermint Mocha Foot Scrub (Freebie Finding Mom) – Help mom treat her feet to a little TLC with this homemade foot scrub. It’ll remove dead, dry skin and rejuvenate skin so mom’s feet will look 10 years younger. Tip: Pair this Mother’s Day Mason jar idea with a foot soak (see gift idea #117) and a pedicure (see gift idea #111) for a tootsie themed Mother’s Day! 🙂
117. Peppermint Scented Foot Soak (Freebie Finding Mom) – This Mother’s Day, help mom kick back and truly relax with this Mother’s Day gifts jar. In addition to smelling great, the peppermint essential oil in this recipe will help sooth sore muscles. Tip: Keep mom off her feet a little longer by making dinner for her while she relaxes.
118. DIY Body Butter (Freebie Finding Mom) – Rounding out this list of Mother’s Day jar ideas is a homemade body butter that I can’t get enough of! In addition to soothing dry, itchy skin, the recipe has a smell that makes me think of tropical escapes. If you can’t take mom on an all expenses paid beach getaway, this is the next best thing.
There you have it, 118 Mother Day gifts using Mason jars. If you’re on the hunt for even more DIY ideas and Mason jar crafts you won’t want to miss Freebie Finding Mom’s:
- Mason Jar Crafts, Gifts, & Recipes Pinterest board
- DIY Gifts Pinterest board
- DIY Fun Pinterest board
And to all you mothers out there… Happy Mother’s Day!
Melinda Aguilar says
Really neat idea for the whole family.
Thanks, Melinda! 🙂 Kelli
Brittany Potter says
Really awesome ideas! Thank you so much for sharing!
You are welcome, Brittany! 🙂 Kelli