The next time you need a special treat, pamper yourself by giving your tootsies a little TLC. Start out with a relaxing peppermint foot soak, move on to this easy homemade foot scrub, and wrap it all up with a DIY pedicure. Trust me, after all that, you’ll feel ready to to take on any challenge that comes your way! 🙂
This easy homemade foot scrub is sure to come in handy around my house this holiday season. With the shopping, decorating, cookie baking, caroling, and general jingle bell-ing, my feet are always a little worse for wear. This easy homemade foot scrub is a great way to get rid of dead, dry skin and rejuvenate my feet. Plus, the peppermint mocha scent is just fabulous. It really makes me feel cozy and Christmas-y.
Tip: While this recipe is specifically for your feet, you can easily make a homemade full body scrub. Get inspired with this recipe for a mojito body scrub, vanilla almond body scrub, and oatmeal body scrub.
This easy homemade foot scrub is great for giving yourself a spa quality treatment at home, but it also makes an amazing gift for any overworked individual on your shopping list. (So pretty much every adult, right?) 😉
Just pair this easy homemade foot scrub with other DIY gifts, like this peppermint themed Mason jar gift set, these Matcha green tea and mint sugar scrub bars, or this raspberry lip scrub for a heartfelt gift set the receiver won’t soon forget!
On top of being a heartfelt gift, this easy homemade foot scrub also makes a good last minute gift. Seriously, if it’s December 23rd and you just realized you forgot to get something for Aunt Muriel, this easy homemade foot scrub is going to be a lifesaver! All you do is mix the ingredients together and put them in a Mason jar. It doesn’t get much easier than that!
So this holiday season, you’ll have no excuse not to unwind and treat yourself with the help of this easy homemade foot scrub.
1. Combine sugar, coconut oil, and baking cocoa in a large bowl.
Tip: If you like your scrubs a bit looser, add a little extra melted coconut oil.
2. Add peppermint essential oil a few drops at a time until you get your desired scent strength.
3. Mix ingredients together.
4. Transfer scrub to a wide mouth Mason jar.
5. Optional: If gifting, add a bow with festive ribbon and a handmade tag.
1. Scoop a couple of tablespoons of this homemade foot scrub out of the Mason jar.
2. Apply directly to feet and scrub well for 3-5 minutes.
Note: Your feet can be wet or dry when you apply the scrub.
3. Rise feet and pat dry.
Caution: Be sure that the oil has been absorbed or wiped off so you don’t slip.
– – – – –
Do you like to use homemade beauty products and homemade cleaners? I love the ability to make products to use in my home that are all natural and safe which is why I am a big fan of essential oils. Young Living essential oils are my favorite oils because they are some of the best essential oils on the market. I also appreciate that Young Living guarantees no pesticides or herbicides were used in the growing of their oils, and that they are the only company that has their own farms, so they can ensure the quality of their oils.
Whether you already use Young Living essential oils or are new to the company, for a limited time, you can snag an awesome deal on a Young Living Premium Starter Kit!
The Young Living Premium Starter Kit includes:
- Eleven (5 ml) therapeutic-grade essential oils
- Your choice of Dew Drop or another Home Diffuser
- Several FREEBIES including a $20 Amazon gift card (limited time offer!), a reference guide, and access to our private Facebook groups where you can learn more about essential oils (how to use them, benefits, how to make money selling them etc.)
- Plus, with this order, you automatically become a wholesale member, which means you will save 24% off all of your orders! Even if you are not interested in selling Young Living essential oils, you still get the member discount if you purchase this Premium Starter Kit, and make at least one purchase of $50 per year!
*One exciting aspect of picking up the Premium Starter Kit is that you immediately have your own business (if you want)! There are numerous perks to becoming a seller and promoter of Young Living essential oils, so if you have been wanting a way to make money at home, this could be the right solution for you. Please note: You are NOT required to sell anything, it is completely your choice, but if you are interested in selling Young Living essential oils, I’d be happy to share with you more about this, feel free to email me at the address below.
Here’s How to Get Your Young Living Premium Starter Kit:
- Go to the Young Living Enrollment page.
- Choose Member for the membership type.
- Double check that the Sponsor ID and Enroller ID are both showing 2751941
- To ensure you never run out of your oils, you can enroll in the optional Essential Rewards program at this time. This is a monthly auto-ship program where if you commit to spending 50 PV (usually $50) for eleven out of the twelve months of the year, you can earn FREE product credits and reduced shipping! I love to save money, so I recommend this option! (You may opt out if you are not interested.)
- Add any additional products and fill in your information. A couple of additions you may want to consider are Lemongrass Vitality which is great for pain relief and a Thieves Household Cleaner. I like the Thieves Household Cleaner because not only is it cheaper than most any cleaner you can buy in stores, but it is non-toxic too. As a mom, this matters to me.
- After you fill out your information, including name, address, phone, email, etc., you will also enter your social security number and agree to the terms & conditions.
- Select your choice of shipping, and then you will enter your payment information.
- Review your order and then click Activate and Place Order. That’s it! Your oils will be on their way!
Please feel free to email me with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your freebies will be shipped within 2-4 weeks.
Want to learn more about Young Living essential oils and why they are my preferred essential oil provider? Go here.