Mother’s Day Gifts Using Mason Jars – Crafts
Not all of my favorite Mother’s Day gifts using Mason jars are edible. Whether you’re looking for something that celebrates your mom’s hobbies or a homemade piece of decor to brighten her home, you’re in the right place. Here are some of my favorite non-edible Mother’s Day jar ideas.
101. Mason Jar Luminaries (Freebie Finding Mom) – Does your mom enjoy spending time outdoors? If so this Mother’s day jar idea for homemade luminaries is a great gift option. While the bright pops of color and floating tea lights make these Mason jars charming centerpieces, they are more than just a pretty face. In fact, these Mason jars actually repel bugs without the use of unpronounceable chemicals.
102. Loves to Bake Mason Jar Gift (Freebie Finding Mom) – If your mom loves to bake, this is the gift for her! This is one of those Mother’s Day gifts using Mason jars that you can dress up or down to fit your budget. What I mean is you can make it as frugal or fancy as you’d like by picking different materials to include. Need to keep the cost low? Opt for pretty but plastic measuring spoons, clearance kitchenware, etc. Have a little more to spend? Opt for long lasting metal measuring spoons, elegant kitchenware your mom would never splurge on for herself, etc.
103. Sewing Kit Gift Jar (Freebie Finding Mom) – This Mother’s Day gifts jar is not only useful but pretty to look at. Make this gift fit your mom’s tastes by opting for fabric that fits her current decor or features her favorite color(s). Note: This is another gift option that you can dress up or down to fit your budget.
104. 1 Minute DIY Chalkboard Mason Jar Vase (We Heart Parties) – Planning to give mom flowers this Mother’s Day? Go above and beyond with this Mother’s Day Mason jar idea for a chalkboard vase. Putting that bouquet in a personalized, homemade vase will make it a gift mom will remember for years to come.
105. Chevron Pallet Mounted Hanging Mason Jar Vase (Unoriginal Mom) – Here’s another Mother’s Day gifts in a jar that’ll take that Mother’s Day bouquet from “okay” to “outstanding.” While the creator of this project shows the vase hanging outside (on the front door) you could hang it inside as well.
106. Mason Jars Painted & Distressed (It All Started With Paint) – If you’re looking for simple yet elegant Mother’s Day jar ideas, this is what you’ve been waiting for. In my opinion, these painted and distressed Mason jars look like something you’d find at Pottery Barn or Pier 1, but in reality, they’re super easy to make at home. They can be used as vases, pencil holders, utensil organizers, etc. Obviously, you can easily customize them by opting for colors your mom loves.
107. DIY Wedding Centerpiece: Starry Night Luminaries (The Shabby Creek Cottage) – Mother’s Day gifts using Mason jars don’t get much easier than this. These pretty luminaries come together with just 4 materials and are quite budget friendly. They make beautiful additions to outdoor areas and the perfect centerpiece for garden parties and outdoor gatherings.
108. Stenciled Mason Jar Tumblers (Mom 4 Real) – For most of the Mother’s Day jar ideas in this article, the jars just hold the gift. However, in this case, the jars are the gift! Make your mother some custom glasses out of Mason jars. Bonus: Depending on your kiddo’s age, he or she may be able to lend a helping hand with this craft project.
109. May Day Mason Jar Gift (Yesterday on Tuesday) – Instead of giving your mother a store-bought bouquet that’ll only last a week, brighten her day again and again by giving her living flowers. This Mother’s Day Mason jar idea is a great way to bring a little piece of the great outdoors indoors. Make this gift your own by painting a design on the Mason jar (see gift idea #108) or painting the whole jar with chalkboard paint (see gift idea #104). Of course, you can also make this gift fit your mom by opting for flowers in colors she likes.
110. Mason Jar Sewing Kits (Wait ‘Till Your Father Gets Home) – Here’s another great Mother’s Day gift in a jar that’s perfect for the mom that loves to sew.