Riddle: What do you get when you pair free printable Father’s Day cards with a sweet message and a (semi) homemade gift, like a completed coloring page? Answer: You get a day Dad won’t soon forget! 🙂 Get started with 3 Father’s Day cards printable options.
Good news: You don’t have to be a DIY-craft queen, with a double PhD in glitter and glue guns, to create a memorable Father’s Day worthy of the Dad in your life. (You also don’t have to have a budget worthy of a rockstar.) Whew! That’s a relief right? 😉
Nope, by using printables, like these free printable Father’s Day cards, and simple (semi) homemade gifts, you can celebrate Dad in a heartfelt, budget-friendly way! In this post, I’ll share links to other printables and simple Father’s Day options, but let’s start at the beginning—with the card. Here are 3 printable free Father’s Day cards to choose from.
PSST! I think these 3 Father’s Day cards printable options are perfect for your kid to give to their Dad or father figure. However, if you’re looking for free printable Father’s Day cards for husbands, consider one of these 6 Father’s Day printable cards. They’re a little more grown up, and there are some solid options for printable Father’s Day cards from wife! 🙂
Free Printable Father’s Day Cards: And the Winner Is
This cute free printable Father’s Day card features a little bear giving his dad a first place trophy. Notice how the father bear is even wearing a neck tie? So adorable, right? This Father’s Day cards free printable option is great if your kid’s father is totally award-worthy!
Bonus: Make this Father’s Day cards printable stand out from other cards by adding a sweet, from-the-heart message. Now, obviously, it’s the content of the message that matters most, but if you want to dress it up a bit, you could add “Dad” in bubble letters, “Happy Father’s Day” calligraphy writing templates, or sticking with the bear theme, something spelled out with these teddy bear bubble letters alphabet.
Free Printable Father’s Day Cards: Start the Morning Right
Sometimes the simple things in life are the best, right? Things like this Happy Father’s Day cards printable featuring a steaming cup of coffee served in a mug any Dad would love!
Note, if you’re looking for free printable Father’s Day cards for husbands, this card, of the 3 in this post, is probably the best option.
Bonus: Sticking with the simple things theme of this Father’s Day cards free printable, a great gift for your kid to give to Dad is a completed coloring page! Here are some free coloring pages to download:
- Father’s Day coloring pages – 3 free options that celebrate Dad!
- Happy Father’s Day coloring pages – Coloring pages that can work for Dad or Grandpa this Father’s Day.
- Love coloring pages – 3 free options that will show Dad just how much he’s loved.
- “I love you” coloring pages – These are a sweet option for Father’s Day that can also work for any loved one, any day of the year!
- Father’s Day cards to color – Happy Father’s Day cards printables meet coloring pages.
- All About My Dad printables – Okay, this is not a coloring page, unless your kid draws his or her answers, but it’s still a fun (and funny) addition to any of these printable free Father’s Day cards.
Free Printable Father’s Day Cards: Mr. FixIt
Is Dad a real Mr. FixIt (or does he think he is)? If so, this free printable Father’s Day card may be a great fit. I love how bright and fun this printable free Father’s Day card is, and I think Dad will too! 🙂
Bonus: Want to pair this or any of the free printable Father’s Day cards for husbands and dads with a (semi) homemade gift? Check out some of these easy DIY options!
- 23 Craft Ideas for Father’s Day
- 25 DIY Father’s Day Craft Ideas
- 12 Father’s Day Crafts for Preschoolers
Use these Happy Father’s Day cards printables as your budget-friendly base layer when creating a memorable Father’s Day worthy of even the world’s best dad!
Bonus: Father’s Day cards free printables aren’t the only free printable cards available on Freebie Finding Mom. Here are some other occasions you can celebrate with printable cards!
- Father’s Day cards – 4 more free printable Father’s Day cards.
- Happy birthday printable cards to color – Make a custom birthday card for someone special by coloring one of these printables.
- Mother’s Day printable cards.
- Teacher Appreciation cards – 3 free options to say “thank you” to the educators in your kid’s life.
- Mother’s Day cards to color – Printable cards meet coloring pages in this celebration of Mom!
- Printable Valentine cards.
- 28 free Valentine’s Day cards printables for kids.
- Happy birthday card printables.