Looking for kid (and budget) friendly Father’s Day gifts? Look no further than these 12 Father’s Day crafts for preschoolers and kids!
12 Father’s Day Crafts For Preschoolers
Are your little ones raring to snag Dad an awesome gift for Father’s Day? My kiddo certainly is. Unfortunately, all his money is tied up in investments right now. Okay, it’s actually in a piggy bank that I constantly have to prevent him from looting but anyway…. Just because your kids are short on funds doesn’t mean they can’t make Dad feel like the world’s greatest dad. There are plenty of Father’s Day crafts for preschoolers (and older kids) that are homemade, heartfelt, and make all around fantastic gifts! 🙂
Note: Even if you’re little one has and is willing to fork over some savings in order to celebrate Dad, I think homemade Father’s Day gifts like these craft ideas for Father’s Day are the way to go. After all, won’t Dad cherish something his little one made far more than anything you can pick up at the store?
Regardless of your skill level, budget, supplies on hand, etc., I guarantee there are many (many) Father’s Day craft ideas for you to choose from. A quick Google or Pinterest search is sure to turn up all the craft ideas for Father’s Day you can handle (and then some)! Below are 12 of my favorite Father’s Day crafts for preschoolers and kids.
1. Father’s Day Hand Print Sun Catcher Craft (Real Life at Home) – This Father’s Day craft for preschoolers is simple enough to hold their attention yet still allows for creative expression. Your little one can pick the tissue paper colors and decorate the “frame” however he wishes.
2. Daddy and Me (Shrink Art Keychain) (The Art Kit) – I love this craft idea for Father’s Day! It’s an adorable way to always keep a piece of your kiddo’s artwork close.
3. Easy Father’s Day Gift Idea – A Gift That Really Pops! (Fancy Shanty) – Pressed for time? Got a little one that can’t hold still for more than 5 seconds? No problem, there’s a Father’s Day craft idea for that! Pair this sweet treat with a personalized printable Father’s Day card for a gift that dad is sure to remember for years to come.
4. DIY Drinking Glass for Kids using Repurposed Glass Jars (Ginger Casa) – Glass jars or glasses and oil based paint markers are all you need for this Father’s Day craft for preschoolers. Tip: Save on the glasses by shopping at your local thrift store or a nearby yard sale.
5. Father’s Day Card Idea For Kids (The Jenny Evolution) – Looking for craft ideas for Father’s Day that won’t totally destroy your home? Look no further! This DIY card idea involves no paint, glitter, or other messy materials.
6. Doodle Some Daddy Love Card For Father’s Day (Me and My Inklings) – Instead of getting Dad a printable card, consider trying this card craft for Father’s Day. It’s a fun, frugal, and all around adorable way to let the little ones give Dad a personalized card that he’s sure to cherish for years and years.
7. Father’s Day Baseball Craft (The Kindergarten Connection) – If dad is a baseball fan, this is one of the best Father’s Day craft ideas around! Consider pairing the gift with a round of father-son or father-daughter catch after a delicious, homemade Father’s Day dinner.
8. DIY Father’s Day Gift: Building Memories With Dad (The Seasoned Mom) – You may have to lend a helping hand with this Father’s Day craft for preschoolers as little hands might struggle to write legibly on small blocks, but this truly is a gift that keeps on giving. Kids list out their favorite dad activities, which are written on blocks, and then spend time over the next few days, weeks, or months carrying those activities out.
9. “We’re Nuts About You” Photo Frame (Happiness is Homemade) – Looking for craft ideas for Father’s Day that are geared towards slightly older kids? Try out this photo frame DIY project. Older kids (depending on their age) will be able to paint the frame and can be trusted to glue on the nuts. For little ones, be very careful if trying this project as the nuts may be a choking hazard!
10. Dad Rocks: Father’s Day Craft (CBA Radio-Canada) – Not only does this DIY crafts for Father’s Day result in a super cute gift for Dad, it also gives you and the kiddos a chance to get out and enjoy warmer weather. Take your time and explore some new areas in your quest to find the perfect rocks for this craft project.
11. World’s Best Dad Trophy (Easy Crafts For Kids) – Here’s a Father’s Day craft idea for the world’s greatest dad! You and the kids already know he’s the absolute best but now he can tell the whole world. 🙂
12. My Dad Rocks Keepsake Box Father’s Day Craft (Darcy and Brian) – I love this Father’s Day craft for preschoolers because it isn’t just sentimental…it’s also useful. Dad can use this keepsake box to store loose change, office supplies (like paperclips), or a myriad of other items.
Looking for even more Father’s Day craft ideas for you and the kiddos? Here are 25 more crafts for Father’s Day!
Don’t miss a second of DIY fun. Follow Freebie Finding Mom’s: