I don’t know about you, but when my son was learning his letters, my Google search history was filled with searches for early education worksheets. I was looking for words that start with F worksheets, words that rhyme with start worksheets, letter F recognition worksheets, tracing letter F worksheets…the list goes on!
Like any parent, I wanted to help my son master his letters. After all, learning the ABCs is so important: it’s the first building block to learning how to read! But unfortunately, it took ages and ages to find and compile everything I needed.
That’s why Freebie Finding Mom has positive and descriptive letter worksheets today! I wanted to help busy moms and dads like me—parents who barely have enough time in the day to get dinner on the table, let alone spend hours Googling words that start with F worksheets!
That’s where the Printable Letter Worksheets come in. This frugal letter bundle has worksheets for the letter F, as well as the rest of the alphabet. It’s the perfect worksheet bundle for:
- Letter F Recognition: Your child can practice recognizing the uppercase and lowercase letter F. (This is a really helpful exercise since the letter F is slightly different in uppercase versus lowercase, which can be confusing for early readers!)
- Letter F Sound: When your child recognizes the letter F, they can go on to practice the sound of the letter F.
- Letter F Tracing: Tracing the letter F is actually a great way for your child to practice the fine motor skills needed to write! When they’ve mastered writing the letter F, then they can go on to writing words that start with F!
The Printable Letter Worksheets include:
- 26 letter tracing worksheets
- 52 letter recognition worksheets
- 10 pages (2 sets) of letter flashcards (both in color and in black and white)
- 26 words that start with worksheets
- 2 ABC chart printable for kids
While the Printable Letter Worksheets aren’t free, they are frugal and a great value for your money! There are 116 pages of quick and fun worksheets to help your child master the ABCs. This letter bundle is just the thing for toddlers, preschoolers, and kindergartener; however, it can also be used for early readers of any age!
Printable Letter F Worksheets
Here is a sneak peek of the Printable Letter Worksheets Bundle!
Printable Words That Start With F Worksheet
Can your child name some good, positive words that start with F? With this worksheet, now they can! The Words that Start With F Worksheet in the printable letter bundle is great practice, plus it’s fun! Your child will be too busy having a good time to realize they’re learning words that start with F!
Printable Tracing Letter F Worksheet
The letter F—especially the capital letter F—can be tricky. Many of you might find this scenario familiar: it’s easy for your kid to get the capital letter E and F confused. After all, that’s a lot of perpendicular and parallel lines for little hands to make! The Tracing Letter F Worksheet helps kids practice the shape and hand movements of the written letter F. Plus, this worksheet’s frog helps little ones remember which words start with F!
Printable Letter F Recognition Worksheets
This worksheet doubles as a game and a coloring page, helping your child recognize the uppercase and lowercase letter F. You can print this worksheet (and the Words that Start with F and Tracing Letter F worksheets) as many times as you need. Letter F recognition has never been so fun!
Can your child pick the letter F out of the whole alphabet? You can help them learn with a set of letter flashcards! The flashcards have the uppercase and lowercase letter F, plus a cute animal for every letter of the alphabet. (Bonus: you can work on letter sounds and words that start with every letter, too!)
ABC Chart Printable For Kids
Every preschooler, kindergartener, and early reader needs an ABC Chart. The Printable Letter Worksheets Bundle has two: there’s a color and a black and white version! Having the ABC Chart hung up in your home is a great way to ensure your child is consistently exposed to the alphabet.
Free Printables for Letter Learning
On top of the Printable Letter Worksheets, you can find so much more on Freebie Finding Mom!
If your child is a little too young for letter learning, you can instead work on exposing them to letters! Freebie Finding Mom’s bubble letter printables make the perfect coloring pages for toddlers who are just being exposed to letters:
- Free printable bubble letters alphabet
- Free lowercase bubble letters to print
- Free printable preschool ABC worksheets
- Printable free alphabet templates
- Free printable Happy Birthday bubble letters
And if your child is older, there are printables to help them with cursive and with fine-tuning their fine motor skills! After all, so many kids need a little bit of practice to make their handwriting legible. Lots of kids struggle with certain letters in cursive, like the letter F. (Sometimes, it can be impossible to tell whether they’re writing a word that starts with F, or B, or Z, or something else!) Be sure to check out these worksheets:
- Free printable cursive alphabet letters
- Free printable modern calligraphy alphabet
- Free printable gothic calligraphy alphabet
Wishing you and your child all the best on their reading and writing journey!