Use these printable time block schedule templates to stop multi-tasking, maximize your productivity, and get the most out of your day. Choose from both weekly block schedule template downloads and daily block schedule template downloads!
Quick question: At the end of a typical day, what are a few words you’d use to describe how you feel? If words like “exhausted” and “frazzled” are what bubble up for you, we should talk. I have a resource that may help, and it’s called block scheduling.
Not familiar with the concept of block scheduling? In a nutshell, it’s the practice of allocating designated chunks of time to related tasks. It is sometimes also referred to as “time blocking.” You can learn more about the basics in the post What Is Block Scheduling?
Who Can Benefit from a Time Block Schedule Template
The truth is just about anyone can benefit from using a block scheduling template to wrangle their to-dos and stop multi-tasking! And if you’re wondering why I’m so anti-multi-tasking, it’s because while most of us think we’re good at it, we’re actually not. 😉
In fact, according to Aytekin Tank, Founder and CEO of JotForm, “Research shows that shifting between tasks can slash productivity by up to 40%. Task-switching leaves ‘attention residue,’ which means we’re still thinking about a previous activity while we start the next one.”
I’d recommend you check out my printable block schedule templates and the entire Rock Your Block Like a Boss Block Scheduling System (more on that in a bit) if you want:
- A schedule that helps you know what to do each day.
- To build flexibility into your schedule because you just know the day isn’t going to run smoothly.
- A way to increase your motivation and power through to-dos, even those you’re not super excited about.
- A schedule that helps you focus.
- To prioritize your time and do more of what you love!
Yep, block scheduling templates can provide all of that … and more.
A Closer Look at the Benefits of Block Scheduling Templates
You may be skeptical about the numerous benefits of using time block schedule templates, and hey, I get it. The whole thing sounds too simple (and good) to be true … but it is true. By dividing your day into blocks and then placing related tasks in those blocks you stand to reap a whole host of benefits including clarity, focus, motivation, and increased productivity. Here’s a closer look at the benefits, whether you’re using a day or week block schedule template.
Clarity – A daily or weekly block schedule template, like those in my Rock Your Block Like a Boss Block Scheduling System, provides clarity because you know exactly what you need to do each day and at the end of the day you’ll know exactly how you spent your time.
Tip: Reviewing past printable block schedule templates will allow you to see how you’re prioritizing different aspects of your life in terms of how much time you’re devoting to them.
Focus – The small number of related tasks in each time block get all of your attention, which will allow you to slip into a deep state of focus.
Productivity – Tying into focus, you’ll see increased productivity because you will stop multi-tasking!
Motivation – As you complete tasks in your blocks, you’ll build momentum and find it easier to keep powering through, even on tasks that maybe aren’t your favorite. 🙂
Rock Your Block Like a Boss System
By this point, hopefully, you’re sold on trying out a daily or weekly block schedule template. Now, if you do a Google search, such as for “block schedule for mom”, you’ll find many, many options. However, I think you’ll find the Rock Your Block Like a Boss Block Scheduling System to be comprehensive and full of supportive resources!
I’ve spent the last three months developing and refining the Rock Your Block Like a Boss Block Scheduling System. I believe it provides the flexibility all of us busy parents need as well as all of the benefits of using a time block schedule template. It includes:
- 7 daily block schedule templates.
- 7 weekly block schedule templates.
- The “Let’s Design Your Block Schedule” video.
- The “Learn Productivity Tips to Help You Rock Your Block Like a Boss” video.
- Printable 2022-2023 monthly planner pages.
- 9 task templates and lists.
- Access to a private Facebook Group, which provides you valuable support on block scheduling.
More Scheduling Printables and Resources
While I’m all in on using a block schedule for moms, dads, and well, everyone, you may find supplementing your block schedule with other printable schedules helpful. For example, you may block out time to clean each day but what specific tasks will you do? Use the printables and resources below to build out and support the block schedule templates.
- Printable Intermittent Fasting Schedule
- Printable Class Schedule Template
- Study Planner Printable
- Hour by Hour Schedule Template
- Weekly Planner Template Printable
- Free Homework Chart Printable
- Daily Planner Template Printable
- Free Printable Work Schedule
- Free Printable Weekly Schedule
- 3 Printable Hourly Schedule Templates
- Printable Weekly Workout Schedule for Men and Women Template
- Free Printable Cleaning Schedule
- 2 Daily Cleaning Schedule Printables
- 2 Printable Weekly Cleaning Schedule Templates