Making Dad a gift or card for Father’s Day? Add a little something extra by learning how to write “Happy Father’s Day” in cursive! Don’t worry, it’s easy; get started with these 3 free “Happy Father’s Day” cursive printable templates.
Learning how to write “Happy Father’s Day” in cursive will not only allow you to add a thoughtful detail to Dad’s card or gift but also add a nifty skill to your repertoire. Whether you’re helping your kid learn cursive for the first time or want to put a spin on the traditional cursive you learned in elementary school, these “Happy Father’s Day” cursive printable templates are an easy (and useful!) first step.
To use these “Happy Father’s Day” in cursive writing templates, just follow these simple steps:
- Choose your cursive “Happy Father’s Day” template and print it out.
- Place a thin piece of paper, such as a piece of notebook paper, on top of the template.
- Carefully trace the Happy Father’s Day cursive writing.
- Repeat steps 2 and 3 until you feel confident in either tracing onto your Father’s Day card or gift or creating “Happy Father’s Day” written in cursive free-hand.
Yep, learning how to write “Happy Father’s Day” in cursive is as easy as that! Trace the cursive writing in any color or material—marker, pen, pencil, crayon—you desire.
You can add “Happy Father’s Day” in cursive writing to a printable card, completed coloring page, inspirational (or humorous) quote, gift, or something else entirely. Get creative! As long as it’s from the heart, Dad is sure to love it! 🙂
Happy Father’s Day in Cursive: Tip Your Hat
Tip your hat to Dad with this “Happy Father’s Day” cursive template featuring a cute little top hat! This option is pretty close to “traditional” cursive so it should be easy to pick up if you remember what you learned in elementary school. Otherwise, the dark lines should make it easy to trace.
Bonus: Looking for a card or gift to pair this “Happy Father’s Day” written in cursive with? How about:
- “All About My Dad” printables – Let your kid answer these questions on his or her own, and I promise the answers will make Dad smile if not laugh aloud.
- Happy Father’s Day coloring pages – These can serve as Father’s Day cards or gifts or as a fun family-friendly activity! You can also choose from these 3 Father’s Day coloring pages.
- Free printable Father’s Day cards – Add “Happy Father’s Day” cursive writing and a thoughtful note and these printable cards will blow anything from the store out of the water!
Happy Father’s Day in Cursive: A Lot of Heart
Want something a little sweeter? You can’t go wrong with this cursive “Happy Father’s Day” printable complete with hearts! I think this would go great with a “love” themed coloring page like these “I love you” coloring pages or these “love” coloring pages for adults and kids.
Bonus: Want to write a whole message for Dad to go with this cursive “Happy Father’s Day,” and keep working on your cursive? Practice with this uppercase cursive alphabet letters and lowercase cursive alphabet. Psst! Using real world applications is a great way to help your kid remember what they’re learning!
Happy Father’s Day in Cursive: Simple Yet Stately Script
Looking for something simple yet stately to celebrate Dad? This “Happy Father’s Day” cursive writing template may be just the thing. Since this “Happy Father’s Day” in cursive writing isn’t decorated, it can fit just about any Dad “style” or any gift or card. You could even use it to wish Grandpa a “Happy Father’s Day;” after all, he is a Dad too! 🙂
Tip: One way to make the cursive “Happy Father’s Day” pop on a card or gift is to write the rest of the message in a different font such as calligraphy or bubble letters! Here are some other alphabets to choose from:
And if you feel like none of these “Happy Father’s Day” cursive writing templates are right for Dad, consider using one of these “Happy Father’s Day” calligraphy writing templates or the word “Dad” in bubble letters to make Dad’s card or gift! 🙂