If you use a facial moisturizer on a regular basis, you know just how expensive these products can be. If you don’t use a facial moisturizer on a regular basis you don’t know what you’re missing. There’s a reason people (typically women) are willing to all but empty their wallets in order to obtain a tiny jar of cream. Luckily, that’s about to change. Say hello to homemade face moisturizer.
Homemade face moisturizer can be just as effective and luxurious as the products you buy at the store. Plus, homemade face moisturizer doesn’t contain all the unnatural ingredients your store bought product probably has. This recipe for homemade face moisturizer only contains 5 ingredients which are:
All of the ingredients in this homemade face moisturizer are awesome for your skin. Let’s take a closer look…. Coconut oil moisturizes, softens, and has excellent anti-aging properties. Almond oil contains antioxidants and vitamin E. Cocoa butter delivers more moisture and antioxidants. Frankincense promotes regeneration of healthy cells. Last, but not least, lavender fights acne, reduces redness, and soothes skin.
Homemade Face Moisturizer
Not only is this homemade face moisturizer awesome for you, it is super easy to make. In 3 steps (one of which is adding the product to a Mason jar) you’ll have a spa worthy facial treatment.
Want more beauty tips and recipes like this recipe for homemade face moisturizer? If so, be sure to follow Freebie Finding Mom’s DIY Beauty Tips Pinterest board. You’ll also want to explore the other homemade beauty product recipes on this site including:
1. Place all ingredients in the bowl of your stand mixer.
2. Whip on high for 4-5 minutes until it is light and fluffy, scrape down the sides of the bowl occasionally to include all of it.
3. Transfer contents to a small jar with a tight fitting lid.
Use after each time you wash your face to moisturize.
Note: When left in very warm temperatures (like those in your bathroom) this homemade face moisturizer may soften to nearly melting. You can consider storing it in the refrigerator; it could be refreshing to the skin especially in the summer.
Do you like to use homemade beauty products and homemade cleaners? I love the ability to make products to use in my home that are all natural and safe which is why I am a big fan of essential oils. Young Living essential oils are my favorite oils because they are some of the best essential oils on the market. I also appreciate that Young Living guarantees no pesticides or herbicides were used in the growing of their oils, and that they are the only company that has their own farms, so they can ensure the quality of their oils.
Whether you already use Young Living essential oils or are new to the company, for a limited time, you can snag an awesome deal on a Young Living Premium Starter Kit!
The Young Living Premium Starter Kit includes:
- Eleven (5 ml) therapeutic-grade essential oils
- Your choice of Dew Drop or another Home Diffuser
- Several FREEBIES including a $20 Amazon gift card (limited time offer!), a reference guide, and access to our private Facebook groups where you can learn more about essential oils (how to use them, benefits, how to make money selling them etc.)
- Plus, with this order, you automatically become a wholesale member, which means you will save 24% off all of your orders! Even if you are not interested in selling Young Living essential oils, you still get the member discount if you purchase this Premium Starter Kit, and make at least one purchase of $50 per year!
*One exciting aspect of picking up the Premium Starter Kit is that you immediately have your own business (if you want)! There are numerous perks to becoming a seller and promoter of Young Living essential oils, so if you have been wanting a way to make money at home, this could be the right solution for you. Please note: You are NOT required to sell anything, it is completely your choice, but if you are interested in selling Young Living essential oils, I’d be happy to share with you more about this, feel free to email me at the address below.
Here’s How to Get Your Young Living Premium Starter Kit:
- Go to the Young Living Enrollment page.
- Choose Member for the membership type.
- Double check that the Sponsor ID and Enroller ID are both showing 2751941
- To ensure you never run out of your oils, you can enroll in the optional Essential Rewards program at this time. This is a monthly auto-ship program where if you commit to spending 50 PV (usually $50) for eleven out of the twelve months of the year, you can earn FREE product credits and reduced shipping! I love to save money, so I recommend this option! (You may opt out if you are not interested.)
- Add any additional products and fill in your information. A couple of additions you may want to consider are Lemongrass Vitality which is great for pain relief and a Thieves Household Cleaner. I like the Thieves Household Cleaner because not only is it cheaper than most any cleaner you can buy in stores, but it is non-toxic too. As a mom, this matters to me.
- After you fill out your information, including name, address, phone, email, etc., you will also enter your social security number and agree to the terms & conditions.
- Select your choice of shipping, and then you will enter your payment information.
- Review your order and then click Activate and Place Order. That’s it! Your oils will be on their way!
Please feel free to email me with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your freebies will be shipped within 2-4 weeks.
Want to learn more about Young Living essential oils and why they are my preferred essential oil provider? Go here.