Do you long for brighter, clearer, smoother, and all around healthier facial skin? If so, microdermabrasion may be right for you. Microdermabrasion sloughs off the top layers of your skin, removing dead and damaged skin cells and stimulating collagen production. If microdermabrasion sounds interesting to you, you’re not alone. According to DocShop, microdermabrasion is one of the most commonly performed dermatology treatments in the US. But guess what? You don’t have to visit a dermatologist to take advantage of microdermabrasion. Nope, I’m going to tell you how to make a DIY microdermabrasion paste and use it in the comfort of your own home.
Microdermabrasion is so attractive because it is noninvasive, pain free, quick, and highly effective. In fact, with regular microdermabrasion treatments, fine lines, blemishes, and dull skin can be improved. In addition, after receiving a microdermabrasion treatment or using the DIY microdermabrasion paste, moisturizers, creams, and other products you put on your face will be more easily absorbed and therefore more effective.
I much prefer to use this DIY microdermabrasion paste than visit a dermatologist. It’s far cheaper, more convenient, and I know exactly what is being used on my face. With this DIY microdermabrasion paste there’s no waiting weeks (or even months) for an appointment. Nope, I can make this DIY microdermabrasion paste and use it in under 10 minutes. So, hmmm, let’s see… I could fight traffic, wait in a doctor’s office for 30+ minutes, and fork over a wad of cash or handle the whole thing in the comfort of my own home? It’s a no brainer for me. I’ll go with the DIY microdermabrasion paste.
Bonus: Since this DIY microdermabrasion paste recipe makes more than enough for one treatment subsequent uses will be quicker and easier than ever!
Plus, I think you’ll be surprised at what’s in this DIY microdermabrasion paste. Go ahead, take a sneak peek at the ingredients. … Back? Yep, that’s it! Just 4 little ingredients one of which is water. It doesn’t get much simpler than that, am I right?
So, are you ready to get healthier skin? Make this DIY microdermabrasion paste now! No, seriously, right now… it won’t take but a minute. 🙂
DIY Microdermabrasion Paste
Ready for more DIY beauty products like this DIY microdermabrasion paste? I’ve got you covered! Browse these homemade beauty product articles and follow Freebie Finding Mom’s DIY Beauty and Homemade Beauty Products Pinterest boards.
1. In a small bowl, add baking soda, water, melted coconut oil, and lavender essential oil.
2. Stir with a wooden popsicle stick until mixture resembles a thick paste.
3. Store DIY microdermabrasion paste in an air tight container.
1. Apply DIY microdermabrasion paste to skin.
2. Rub in a circular motion.
3. Rinse face and pat skin dry.
Do you like to use homemade beauty products and homemade cleaners? I love the ability to make products to use in my home that are all natural and safe which is why I am a big fan of essential oils. Young Living essential oils are my favorite oils because they are some of the best essential oils on the market. I also appreciate that Young Living guarantees no pesticides or herbicides were used in the growing of their oils, and that they are the only company that has their own farms, so they can ensure the quality of their oils.
Whether you already use Young Living essential oils or are new to the company, for a limited time, you can snag an awesome deal on a Young Living Premium Starter Kit!
The Young Living Premium Starter Kit includes:
- Eleven (5 ml) therapeutic-grade essential oils
- Your choice of Dew Drop or another Home Diffuser
- Several FREEBIES including a $20 Amazon gift card (limited time offer!), a reference guide, and access to our private Facebook groups where you can learn more about essential oils (how to use them, benefits, how to make money selling them etc.)
- Plus, with this order, you automatically become a wholesale member, which means you will save 24% off all of your orders! Even if you are not interested in selling Young Living essential oils, you still get the member discount if you purchase this Premium Starter Kit, and make at least one purchase of $50 per year!
*One exciting aspect of picking up the Premium Starter Kit is that you immediately have your own business (if you want)! There are numerous perks to becoming a seller and promoter of Young Living essential oils, so if you have been wanting a way to make money at home, this could be the right solution for you. Please note: You are NOT required to sell anything, it is completely your choice, but if you are interested in selling Young Living essential oils, I’d be happy to share with you more about this, feel free to email me at the address below.
Here’s How to Get Your Young Living Premium Starter Kit:
- Go to the Young Living Enrollment page.
- Choose Member for the membership type.
- Double check that the Sponsor ID and Enroller ID are both showing 2751941
- To ensure you never run out of your oils, you can enroll in the optional Essential Rewards program at this time. This is a monthly auto-ship program where if you commit to spending 50 PV (usually $50) for eleven out of the twelve months of the year, you can earn FREE product credits and reduced shipping! I love to save money, so I recommend this option! (You may opt out if you are not interested.)
- Add any additional products and fill in your information. A couple of additions you may want to consider are Lemongrass Vitality which is great for pain relief and a Thieves Household Cleaner. I like the Thieves Household Cleaner because not only is it cheaper than most any cleaner you can buy in stores, but it is non-toxic too. As a mom, this matters to me.
- After you fill out your information, including name, address, phone, email, etc., you will also enter your social security number and agree to the terms & conditions.
- Select your choice of shipping, and then you will enter your payment information.
- Review your order and then click Activate and Place Order. That’s it! Your oils will be on their way!
Please feel free to email me with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your freebies will be shipped within 2-4 weeks.
Want to learn more about Young Living essential oils and why they are my preferred essential oil provider? Go here.