If you’re hosting a party or get-together of any kind, muffin tin recipes must be on your to-do list. Trust me on this, whether your having a holiday party, big family dinner, or tailgating, muffin tin recipes provide tasty finger foods that are just the right size for snacking. They allow you (or your guests) to sample a variety of yummy things without overindulging or wasting. Plus, at least with some muffin tin recipes, you can cut down on dishes by using liners which is always a HUGE perk, in my opinion.
Bonus: If you’re hitting the road with your delicious dish, muffin tin recipes are awesome because you can easily transport everything in, you guessed it, the muffin tin.
Last but not least, on the off chance that there are leftovers, muffin tin recipes make it incredibly easy to ship food home with guests or to take the leftovers in for lunch the next day.
Since most parties and gatherings are stressful enough as is, I thought I’d save you some research time by sharing 45 of my favorite muffin tin recipes. Ready? Let’s get cooking!
1. Mac and Cheese Bites (Freebie Finding Mom) – Looking for muffin tin recipes that both kids and adults will devour? Then be sure to bookmark this one! With ooey-gooey cheese and a thin layer of crust from the muffin tin, what’s not to
2. Maple Bacon Corn Muffins (Living Sweet Moments) – The “chef” behind this muffin tin recipe recommends it for breakfast or brunch, but honestly I think you could serve it with any meal… after all, bacon goes with everything, right? For example, I think a hearty autumn squash soup would be divine accompanied with one of these corn muffins.
3. Lemon Blueberry Muffins (Gator Mommy Reviews) – Tired of the same old muffins? Break the mold (or muffin tin) with this refreshing take on blueberry muffins. Bonus: This muffin tin recipe takes just 10 minutes of prep time.
4. Baked Eggs in Hashbrown Cups (The Tasty Bite) – Hunting for meatless muffin tin recipes? Here’s one that’ll quickly become a go-to recipe. Requiring just 5 ingredients (if you count the cooking spray) and about 5 minutes of prep time, this is a super easy and super frugal vegetarian option.
5. Chipotle Turkey Meatloaf Muffins (I Food Real) – If the word “meatloaf” sends your family running for the hills, try re-imagining the dish with the help of this muffin tin recipe. Thanks to the use of turkey (in place of ground beef) the recipe is healthier than your traditional meatloaf but doesn’t lose any of the flavor.
6. Cheesy Tomato Bacon Bites (The Evolution of Mom) – Have you ever tried a dish at a party, been incredibly impressed, and asked for the recipe only to discover it is ridiculously simple? This is one of those dishes. Keep this muffin tin recipe on hand… people are going to ask for it!
7. Crunchy Taco Cups (Kevin & Amanda) – Thanks to this muffin tin recipe, taco night will never be the same! Tip: To make this dish a little healthier, try it with ground turkey instead of ground beef. You can also customize the spiciness level by opting for different varieties of Ro-Tel.
8. Southwestern Chicken Cups (Kevin & Amanda) – Spice up dinner or any gathering with this muffin tin recipe. Tip: Fancy things up by laying out a variety of “toppings” for these southwestern cups such as sour cream, avocado, salsa, shredded cheeses, etc.
9. Broccoli Cheese Bites (Play Party Pin) – With just 4 ingredients, this muffin tin recipe is an easy finger food that may just persuade your little one that broccoli isn’t his or her arch nemesis! Tip: Add chicken to this recipe to up the protein.
10. Mini Corn Dog Muffins (Baking, Domesticity, and All Things Mini) – If you’ve got a picky eater on your hands, I highly recommend this muffin tin recipe. Your little one will be delighted with these mini corn dogs, and you’ll be delighted that he or she finally ate something. 🙂
11. Spaghetti Pie: Meal in a Muffin (Where Your Treasure Is) – If you’re trying to cut carbs, this muffin tin recipe is a great way to portion control spaghetti. Plus, taking leftovers to the office for lunch the next day is super easy.