34. Gluten Free Dairy Free Blueberry Pancake Bites (Mash Up Mom) – Going gluten-free? No worries, there are muffin tin recipes for that! Here’s a yummy pancake bites recipe that’s so good no one would guess it is gluten-free.
35. Banana Streusel Muffins (Gator Mommy Reviews) – Whether you just need to use up bananas that are quickly reaching the “overripe” stage or are desperately trying to get your little one to eat a fruit, this muffin tin recipe is ideal. These tasty muffins are sure to be devoured by your family or coworkers, so make as many as you’d like!
36. Chocolate Strawberry Muffins (Gator Mommy Reviews) – The bright pop of red in these muffins (thanks to the strawberries) makes them a fun addition to most holiday spreads (Christmas, Independence Day, Valentine’s Day, etc.); however, honestly, this muffin tin recipe is fabulous year round. The sweet chocolate with the slightly tart strawberries is an irresistible combination.
37. Healthy Chocolate Zucchini Muffins (Lavende & Lemonade) – A moms got to do what a moms got to do, am I right? For example, tricking little picky eaters into consuming vegetables by hiding them in chocolate muffins! Oh well. This muffin tin recipe is a delicious and healthy alternative to store bought muffins and many homemade muffins so bake away!
38. Whole Grain Apple Oatmeal Muffins (Lavende & Lemonade) – Complete with apple, whole grain oatmeal, and whole wheat flour, this muffin tin recipe packs a punch in terms of nutrition. It’s a great low sugar breakfast or afternoon snack option.
39. Chili Cornbread Cups (Lavende & Lemonade) – For many households, chili is a tailgating and winter staple, so I love finding new ways to serve it. This muffin tin recipe is awesome because it turns chili into a finger food and allows you to use different chili recipes. This means if you have a vegetarian in the family or at a party, you could easily make a vegetarian chili and use it in this muffin tin recipe.
40. Hashbrown Breakfast Bake (Kitchen Sanctuary) – While this muffin tin recipe is delicious as is (just following the instructions), you can easily take the base and customize it to fit your situation (allergies, personal tastes, what you have on hand, etc.). Most muffin tin recipes are flexible and can easily be customized, and this one is no exception!
41. Mini Shepherd’s Pies Muffin Tins (Thrifty Jinxy) – This muffin tin recipe is another take on Shepherd’s pie. Tip: As the “chef” says, if you’re making these for a party or carry in, try making them the day before and simply refrigerate!
42. Easy Mini Deep Dish Pizzas (Retro Housewife Goes Green) – If your family, friends, coworkers and/or neighbors love pizza (and who doesn’t), than this muffin tin recipe should be at the top of your list for dinners and events. It is super easy to make and totally customizable. Plus, the little ones can help out and any leftovers will reheat nicely the next day.
43. Mac and Cheese Muffins (Hip Foodie Mom) – Here’s another way to consume mac n cheese. (Hey, you can never have too many!) Serve this muffin tin recipe as finger food appetizers at a party or with a salad and vegetables for dinner.
44. Sausage & Cheese Muffins (Plain Chicken) – Tailgating gets taken to a whole new level with the help of this muffin tin recipe! With cheese, sausage, and just a little spice, they’re the perfect snack while cheering your team to victory.
45. Mini Upside Down Cakes (Big Mama’s Home Kitchen) – This muffin tin recipe can be made with a jumbo, regular, or mini pan… and all versions taste great! Whether you’re serving these as the light and sweet finish to a dinner party or taking them to the block party, they’ll definitely get some well deserved attention.
If you know of other amazing muffin tin recipes, please share them in the comments!