24. Southwest Veggie Won-ton Cups (Peas & Crayons) – This muffin tin recipe is a fun take on “chips and dip” or “chips and salsa”. If you need something quick and easy for an event, this recipe won’t let you down.
25. Mini Deep Dish Pizzas (Two Healthy Kitchens) – If you need to make dinner and keep the kids occupied at the same time turn, to this muffin tin recipe. The kids can help by adding toppings to each pizza. This recipe will allow your family to spend some time together and still have a home cooked meal!
26. Hoisin-Glazed Mini Meatloaf “Muffins” Over Asian Noodles and Vegetables (Two Healthy Kitchens) – East meets west in this muffin tin recipe which combines meatloaf (this is what you make in the muffin tin) with Asian noodles and vegetables. At first glance, you may think it sounds too strange or exotic for your family but keep reading… this tasty meal is just the thing to add a little variety to your weekly menu.
27. Individual Potato Gratins with Cauliflower Sauce (The Foodie and the Fix) – With all of its creamy cheesy goodness, eating this can feel a little naughty, but since it is a muffin tin recipe you know you’re only getting a small portion… so enjoy! Note: This muffin tin recipe is a little messier than others, and it really isn’t a “finger food,” so keep the forks and napkins handy.
28. Cheesy Spinach, Ham and Egg Cups (The Foodie and the Fix) – This muffin tin recipe is loaded with goodness like cheese and ham. In fact, it is so tasty, I bet no one would ever guess it’s actually pretty healthy for you, there are only 240 calories per serving!
29. How to Bake the Perfect Hard-Boiled Egg in the Oven (The Thrifty Couple) – If you’re trying to watch what you eat, snacking can be a killer! That’s why I like to keep hard boiled eggs around. They’re a filling, high protein snack that helps me power through my day. This muffin tin recipe will show you how to make awesome hard-boiled eggs.
30. Tater Tots Breakfast Muffins (The Thrifty Couple) – With just 7 ingredients (including salt and pepper), this muffin tin recipe for an “all-in-one” breakfast can be a lifesaver when you’re looking for a hearty alternative to cereal or need a dish for a breakfast/brunch event.
31. Red Russian Kale, Tomato, and Egg Cups (Farm Fresh Feasts) – High in veggies and protein and low in carbs and sweets, this muffin tin recipe is a diet’s new BFF! Tip: It sounds like this dish could be customized to fit the ingredients you have on hand without too much fuss. For example, you could substitute baby spinach for kale.
32. Chocolate Ganache Filled Sugar Cookie Cups (Happy Deal-Happy Day) – Here’s another muffin tin recipe that tastes more complicated than it is. Trust me, your guests will think you spent hours sweating it out in the kitchen to make this tasty treat! Bonus: The use of a mini muffin tin makes these truly bite sized, so you don’t have to feel guilty for indulging in one or two. 😉
33. Easy Biscuit Beef Bundles (Mission to Save) – One thing I really (really) hate is wasting food… so I absolutely love this muffin tin recipe because it is a great way to use up vegetables that are about to go bad.