12. Crab Rangoon Cups (Live Love Pasta) – Sure, eating at home can save you money but you have to give up some of your favorite dishes, right? Wrong! This muffin tin recipe will help you recreate a Chinese takeout staple. Bonus: You can freeze the extras and reheat them later.
13. Mini Mac & Cheese Pot Pies (Three Different Directions) – This muffin tin recipe has “comfort food” written all over it. It basically combines flaky biscuits with melty mac n cheese to create a delicious combination that no one can resist!
14. Pineapple Upside Down Cupcakes (Thrifty DIY Diva) – I love muffin tin recipes for desserts, especially around the holidays when sweets are rampant. These mini desserts allow me to indulge without going crazy. This pineapple upside down cupcake is sure to make a great addition to any potluck, party, or meal since it is just the right size and not too sweet.
15. Mini Shepherd’s Pie (Cincy Shopper) – If your little one has a strict “no vegetable” policy, I suggest giving this muffin tin recipe a whirl. It’s a yummy little meal that sneaks in a some good-for-you ingredients like peas and carrots.
16. French Toast Muffins (Thrifty Jinxy) – There’s a lot to like about this muffin tin recipe. For one, it’s a convenient grab-and-go breakfast. In addition, I’m pretty sure you could make a batch, freeze them, and reheat as needed making it even quicker to get out the door.
17. Mini Chicken Parmesan Cups (Thrifty Jinxy) – Muffin tin recipes don’t get much easier than this! All you need are four ingredients (noodles, sauce, chicken nuggets, and cheese) to put this dish together. In addition, you can easily utilize leftovers to make the process even faster!
18. Pepperoni Breakfast Cups (Thrifty Jinxy) – Since mornings are already pretty hectic (at least in my household!), breakfast needs to be as simple as possible. Enter this muffin tin recipe. It’s quick, easy, and you probably already have all of the ingredients in your kitchen.
19. Spinach & Feta Egg Toast Cups (Thrifty Jinxy) – Another awesome thing about muffin tin recipes is that they make feeding a crowd easy. Just take a look at this 4 ingredient breakfast recipe; you can put this together in just a few minutes and serve everyone a hot and tasty breakfast.
20. Easy Egg Toast Cups (Thrifty Jinxy) – It’s hard to believe, but all you need for this delicious muffin tin recipe is 3 ingredients! However, you can make things a little “fancier” by sprinkling on cheese or serving with other toppings such as diced tomato.
21. Meatloaf Cups (Our Small Hours) – In a previous post, I mentioned that adding the word “cake” to any recipe makes it more appealing to kids and I think that holds true here. If you want your little one to eat something other than chicken nuggets, turn to this muffin tin recipe for “meatloaf cupcakes”.
22. Easy Wonton Cups (Thrifty Jinxy) – If Chinese or Asian food is a fav at your house, give this muffin tin recipe a try. It’s a great way to try something new for dinner without spending a bunch of money. These would also be fun and different at a party, including tailgating, so be sure to save this recipe.
23. Easy Baked Oatmeal (Thrifty Recipes) – Start your day off on the right foot with this muffin tin recipe. Make up a batch of these baked oatmeal cups Sunday night and either store them in the fridge or freezer to use throughout the week. They’ll save you time and help you avoid the temptation of hitting a drive thru for breakfast.