25. Rum Balls (Ann’s Entitled Life) – Oreo cookie rum balls? Uh, yes please! This easy Xmas recipe is a must try this holiday season. In addition to an amazing flavor, these rum balls are fabulous when you just want something small to sooth your sweet tooth.
26. Peanut Butter Chocolate Eclair Cake (Couponing for 4) – This easy Xmas recipe contains almost too much goodness to handle. I mean, just look at the name: Peanut butter, chocolate, eclair, cake. The only problem? You seriously may eat the whole thing by yourself.
27. Oreo Peppermint Bark (Simplee Thrifty) – If I had known that bark could taste this good I would have started licking trees years ago; okay, obviously I’m just kidding, but this easy Xmas recipe is totally scrumptious. In addition to making a great addition to any holiday party, this Oreo peppermint bark makes a great gift.
28. Candy Cane Marshmallows (Mom Foodie) – One of the things I look forward to each winter is hot cocoa with friends and family. It’s just the thing to get you feeling all warm and cozy inside. If you feel the same as me, take your hot chocolate up a notch this year with the help of these candy cane marshmallows.
29. Christmas Tree Cupcakes (Mom Foodie) – These Christmas tree cupcakes are harder to eat than they are to make. Seriously, this easy Xmas recipe can be made in an hour; however, cleaning up after your child gets ahold of one might take a little longer….
30. Pistachio White Chocolate No Butter Butter Cookies (Two Healthy Kitchens) – If you’ve been scouring the Internet for a healthier easy Xmas recipe for dessert, here you go! This slightly crisp, somewhat chewy, and subtly sweet cookie is butter free making it a healthier choice than many other cookies.
31. No Bake Chocolate Coconut Peanut Butter Bars (Two Healthy Kitchens) – Okay, so these cookie bars aren’t as pretty as some of the other easy Xmas recipes for desserts, but like many a mom has said, “Don’t judge a book by its cover”. These tasty no-bake bars made with coconut oil don’t need sprinkles and icing to deliver a great taste!
32. Peanut Butter Candy (Grocery Shop for Free) – I bet you’ve never heard of a candy with mashed potatoes in it… until now. This easy Xmas recipe requires only 3 ingredients, one of which is mashed potatoes.
33. Holiday Butter Cookies (Ann’s Entitled Life) – Get creative with this easy Xmas recipe requiring just 4 ingredients. You can decorate your cookies with sprinkles, cherries, nuts, cranberries, chocolate, or just about anything!
34. Chocolate Crinkle Cookies (Thrifty Jinxy) – This easy Xmas recipe embodies simplicity. It’s perfect for a novice cook and helps cut down on messes by substituting melted chocolate for cocoa powder.
35. Peanut Butter Pretzel Reindeer Cookies (Thrifty Jinxy) – This 4 ingredient easy Xmas recipe is a cute treat that is sure to brighten your little one’s day when included in a packed lunch. Plus, I’m sure Santa would be happy to help eat them up!
36. Microwave Marshmallow Caramel Corn (Thrifty Jinxy) – The “chef” behind this easy Xmas recipe warns that it is highly addictive… so proceed with caution! If you choose to give it a shot, this popcorn is perfect for any occasion from a holiday party to movie night with the family.
37. Gumdrop Cookie Bar (Ann’s Entitled Life) – Brighten up those dreary winter days with this colorful easy Xmas recipe for gumdrop cookies.
38. Mexican Wedding Cakes (Traces of Faith) – Rich and truly indulgent, this easy Xmas recipe for Mexican wedding cakes (a.k.a. Russian tea cakes) is sure to be a guilty pleasure.
39. Peanut Butter and Jelly Thumbprint Cookies (Thrifty Jinxy) – What would PB&J be like as a cookie? Well, thanks to this easy Xmas recipe, you no longer have to wonder.
Easy Xmas Drink Recipes
40. Grinch Punch (Simplee Thrifty) – Don’t forget the beverages for your holiday gathering! This kid-friendly easy Xmas recipe for Grinch punch is sure to be a hit among your guests.
41. Homemade Eggnog (Ann’s Entitled Life) – Don’t worry, I didn’t forget the #1 holiday drink: Eggnog. Here’s an easy Xmas recipe for delicious homemade Eggnog that’ll only take 7 minutes to prep.
Please share your favorite easy Xmas recipes in the comments!
In addition to these easy Xmas recipes, to make the holiday season all around easier, here are some other resources:
– 101 Cheap Stocking Stuffers for Kids of All Ages