Easy Xmas Dessert Recipes
11. Mom’s Fantastic Holiday Fudge (Freebie Finding Mom) – The holidays simply would not be the same without some ooey-gooey-totally-bad-for-you-but-utterly-delicious fudge. Give this easy Xmas recipe a shot… your tastebuds will thank you (warning: Your waistline probably will not).
12. Cherry Cheesecake Trifle (Freebie Finding Mom) – You may have never heard of a trifle before, but once you try this easy Xmas recipe you’ll rue all those wasted years! A trifle is an English dessert that includes custard, fruit, sponge cake, fruit juice (or jelly), and whipped cream arranged in irresistible layers.
13. Chocolate Christmas Cookies (Freebie Finding Mom) – Need a gift for that person who is impossible to buy for? I’ve got just the thing: This easy Xmas recipe for Christmas cookies in a Mason jar. Bonus: There’s a free printable included to take your gift to the next level!
14. Reindeer Marshmallow Pops (Freebie Finding Mom) – This is the type of thing you’d find on Pinterest and think “I could never pull that off,” but you’re wrong because it really is an easy Xmas recipe. Don’t believe me? Just try it!
15. Santa Hat Peppermint Cheesecake Bars (Simplee Thrifty) – What do you get when you take cheesecake, add peppermint, and top it all off with a strawberry and whipped cream? This out-of-this world easy Xmas recipe.
16. Candy Cane Fudge (The Jenny Evolution) – This easy Xmas recipe mixes two holiday staples into an unforgettable treat: Fudge and candy canes. Trust me, your friends and family will love this peppermint fudge so much they’ll demand it year round.
17. Chocolate Covered Peanut Butter Balls “Buckeyes” (Two Healthy Kitchens) – Okay, I’m from Ohio and this easy Xmas recipe is very (very) popular in my neck of the woods during the holiday season… and even if you aren’t from Ohio, I’m positive you’re going to love these bite sized pieces of heaven.
18. Brown Sugar Shortbread Cookies (Chaos is Bliss) – There’s easy and then there’s well, easy. This super easy Xmas recipe has only 3 ingredients!
19. Peppermint Kiss Cookies (Thrifty NW Mom) – Sweet but not overpowering, this easy Xmas recipe can be adapted for any occasion (including no occasion at all) simply by swapping out the Hershey’s Kiss you use. Hershey Kiss “flavors” include: Milk chocolate, dark chocolate, almond, cookies n’ cream, caramel filled, and milk chocolate swirled with white cream… and that doesn’t include all the seasonal varieties available at different times of the year!
20. Candy Cane Chocolate Fudge (Mama Likes to Cook) – Thanks to this easy Xmas recipe, you’re just 3 ingredients away from chocolate peppermint fudge. Yes, just 3 little ingredients.
21. No-Bake Peanut Butter Chocolate Lasagna (Snappy Gourmet) – This easy Xmas recipe offers layer upon layer of peanut butter chocolatey goodness. Unfortunately, just because the word “lasagna” is in the title doesn’t mean you can eat this first (before dinner)… okay, maybe just one piece!
22. Snowman Oreo Cookies (Thrifty NW Mom) – This easy Xmas recipe involves no baking and is perfect for the little ones to help out with which is great since they’re bound to be bored and running wild with cabin fever during winter break!
23. No Bake Reindeer Cookies (Thrifty NW Mom) – Here’s another easy Xmas recipe that is “no bake” and great for little hands to assist with. Bonus: You only need 5 ingredients!
24. Snowman Rice Krispie Treats (Thrifty NW Mom) – If you need an easy Xmas recipe that’ll keep the kids occupied without overloading them with sugar, I highly recommend you give this one a try. Plus, your kids can tell all their friends they got to build a snowman IN the house. 🙂