There’s enough to worry about around Xmas without adding cooking to the list. You’ve got tons of shopping and decorating to tackle, parties and get-togethers to attend, and little ones to entertain plus all your normal “duties” like work and cleaning. Yikes! I don’t know about you, but I’m getting stressed out just thinking about it! To take at least a little of the pressure off this holiday season, I’ve put together 41 delicious yet easy Xmas recipes… so read on!
Don’t worry, these easy Xmas recipes cover everything from breakfast to dessert, so you can kick back and relax! (Okay, that’s wishful thinking; however you can at least cross coming up with tasty meals off of your to-do list).
Want more easy Xmas recipes (and maybe a few not so easy but totally amazing Xmas recipes)? Follow Freebie Finding Mom’s Christmas Recipes Pinterest board.
Easy Xmas Breakfast Recipes
1. Festive Spiced Pecan Quinoa Granola (Strength & Sunshine) – This easy Xmas recipe will help you kill two birds with one stone. You’ll get a protein packed, healthy, and amazing breakfast and a gift. Yep, whip up this easy Xmas recipe for breakfast, package the leftovers in pretty containers or Mason jars, and gift them to friends and family members.
Easy Xmas Appetizer Recipes
2. Cheese Straws (Freebie Finding Mom) – Struggling to find easy Xmas recipes that don’t involve unbelievable amounts of sugar and/or chocolate? Look no further. These crisp cheese straws make a tasty somewhat healthier appetizer or snack during the holiday season.
3. Christmas Tree and Snowman Cheese Ball (Freebie Finding Mom) – Here’s a twist on a “traditional” holiday party appetizer. This easy Xmas recipe will walk you through creating a mouthwatering cheeseball… shaped like a Christmas tree or a snowman!
Easy Xmas Side Dish Recipes
4. Baked Asparagus Fries with Herb Breadcrumbs (Couponing for 4) – I’m about to perform a Christmas miracle… yep, I’m about to get your little one to eat vegetables. No, seriously! Try out this easy Xmas recipe and your mind will officially be blown.
5. Corn Pudding (Grocery Shop for Free) – This easy Xmas recipe only calls for 6 ingredients and 5 (yep, you read that right) minutes of prep time, AND it’s so good it’s sure to become a new family tradition!
6. Glazed Carrots (A Lady in France) – Thanks to this easy Xmas recipe, you’re only four steps away from rich, subtly sweet carrots. The only problem? You’re bound to get asked for the recipe again and again… and again!
7. Cranberry Honey Butter (Farm Fresh Feasts) – Can’t get enough cranberries? Sure, they’re traditionally just for the holidays, but with this easy Xmas recipe, you can enjoy them year round on a variety of foods from waffles to vegetables.
8. Indian Christmas Rice (Strength & Sunshine) – There’s no law that says you have to limit your holiday menu to traditional foods. This year mix things up by introducing yummy new recipes like this easy Xmas recipe for Indian rice. Warning: This dish smells so good while cooking you may not be able to control yourself!
Easy Xmas Entree Recipes
9. Deep Fried Turkey (Ann’s Entitled Life) – Don’t let the words “deep fried” scare you away… this really is an easy Xmas recipe (or Thanksgiving recipe) that will produce a moist, almost melt-in-your mouth turkey.
10. Holiday Roasted Olive & Tomato Chicken (Lavende & Lemonade) – This easy Xmas recipe produces a tender chicken that even the pickiest eater will love (although they will probably not eat the tomatoes and olives). Plus, it’s totally festive with bright red cherry tomatoes, green olives, and sprigs of rosemary.