21. Cherry Cordial Cookies (Ann’s Entitled Life) – Biting into one of these easy Christmas cookies is like opening a gift. On the outside you have the pretty (and delicious) chocolate wrapping and on the inside is a special gift: A sweet Maraschino cherry.
22. Gluten Free Monster Cookies (Frugal Living NW) – Okay, so the name for these easy Christmas cookies isn’t exactly festive, but they’re still easy, yummy, and with the addition of some red and green M&Ms, totally holiday worthy. Enjoy!
23. The Best Homemade Sugar Cookies (Frugal Living NW) – These easy Christmas cookies are a great way to spend some quality tech-free time with your kids during the winter break. Just break out an assortment of sprinkles and let them have at it!
24. Homemade Gingerbread Cookies (Frugal Living NW) – Here’s another easy Christmas cookies recipe that the kids can help with. Letting them decorate gingerbread men is a great way to occupy them when the weather is too nasty to brave.
25. Chocolate Crinkle Cookies (Frugal Living NW) – These crisp-on-the-outside chewy-on-the-inside cookies require just 3 steps. Yep, you read that right… with this easy Christmas cookies recipe you’re just 3 steps away from scrumptious cookies!
26. Whole Wheat Shortbread Cookies (Frugal Living NW) – Calling for just 6 ingredients, these easy Christmas cookies are almost too good to be true. When making them, feel free to play mad scientist and experiment with different flavors of jam or chocolate.
27. Snickerdoodle Cookies (The Pinning Mama) – Are you a fan of soft, chewy cookies? If so, this easy Christmas cookies recipe is about to become one of your fav!
28. Oatmeal Raisin Cookies (The Pinning Mama) – In my honest opinion, oatmeal raisin cookies do not get the respect they deserve. If you’re one of the haters, give this easy Christmas cookies recipe a try and you’ll never look at them the same way again!
29. Thick & Chewy M&M Cookies (The Pinning Mama) – These thick and chewy easy Christmas cookies are so good others will secretly suspect you got them at a bakery!
30. Double Chocolate Chip Cookies (The Pinning Mama) – If you’re one of those people who have never come up against a dessert that was too rich than this easy Christmas cookies recipe is definitely for you! These super rich double chocolate chip cookies would put a lesser person straight into a diabetic coma… but not you! 🙂
31. Snickers Stuffed Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies (The Pinning Mama) – This easy Christmas cookies recipe is based on anther cookie recipe that was pinned over 40,000 times… so you know it is AMAZING! If that isn’t enough proof for you, just look at the ingredients: Bite sized Snickers, chocolate chips, dark brown sugar. MMMMM… I just drooled all over my keyboard; how about you?
32. Bite-Sized Peanut Butter Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies (The Pinning Mama) – Variety is the spice of life right? That means sometimes you have to mix things up and get out of your comfort zone. Step away from the standard chocolate chip cookies and try something new… like these super easy Christmas cookies!
33. Sneak a Peek Spiced Jam Cookies (The Jenny Evolution) – Want a light and fruity cookie? Here you go! These layered jam easy Christmas cookies should hit the spot!
34. Chocolate Mocha Truffle (The Jenny Evolution) – These easy Christmas cookies might actually be more truffle than cookie, but once you’ve had a bite you won’t care what they are as long as you can get more!
35. Everything Cookies (The Jenny Evolution) – Combining chocolate chips, oatmeal, peanut butter, and butterscotch, these easy Christmas cookies are all that and a bag of chips! Chocolate chip that is! 🙂 Bonus: They only require 3 steps.
36. German Chocolate Cake Nibbles (The Jenny Evolution) – Love German chocolate cake (or just chocolate in general)? Then you must try these amazing easy Christmas cookies that have successfully captured the flavor of German chocolate cake.
37. Chocolate Covered Oreos (Christmas Version) (Happy Deal Happy Day) – Easy Christmas cookies get even easier when you start with a pre-made cookie!
38. Eggnog Cookies (Home in the Finger Lakes) – Eggnog is a traditional holiday drink, and now it can be a traditional holiday cookie with the help of this easy Christmas cookies recipe!
39. No-Bake Chocolate Coconut Peanut Butter Bars (Two Healthy Kitchens) – Is your oven booked now through December 25th with all the holiday cooking you have to do? No worries, you can still have delicious and easy Christmas cookies with the help of this no-bake recipe.
40. Strawberry Cookies (Baking With Mom) – If your mourning the loss of summer this blustery holiday season, consider whipping up a batch of these easy Christmas cookies. The sweet strawberry flavor will help you relive the memories of summer.
41. Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies (A Few Short Cuts) – You’re just 4 ingredients away from mouth-watering easy Christmas cookies! Bonus: They’re gluten-free and dairy free.
Still not full after devouring these 41 easy Christmas cookies recipes? Then follow Freebie Finding Mom’s Christmas Recipes Pinterest board!
If you’re in need of some additional tips and tricks to make the holiday season a little easier, be sure to check out these resources:
Homemade & Heartfelt Gift Ideas:
– Homemade Beauty Products
– Mason Jar Gift Recipes with free printable gift tags
– More Mason Jar Recipes
– Mason Jar Cookie Recipes
– 101 Cheap Stocking Stuffers for Kids of All Ages