8. Cheesy Baked Cauliflower (Freebie Finding Mom) – Meals for a toddler can be made more nutritious by opting for healthy side dishes like this cheesy baked cauliflower. I love that this recipe actually gets my family to devour cauliflower and only takes 10 minutes of prep time!
9. Healthy Baked Broccoli Bites (Freebie Finding Mom) – Here’s another healthy(ish) side dish to make easy toddler meals more nutritious. This recipe is super simple; you basically throw everything into a bowl, mix, and then shape into balls to be baked. It does take a bit longer than some other recipes (about 15-20 minutes of prep and 25 minutes in the oven) but it won’t dirty a ton of dishes and doesn’t involve a million steps.
10. Halloween Inspired Fun Lunch Box Ideas (Freebie Finding Mom) – Easy toddler meals don’t have to look boring. Dress healthy foods up (like turning an orange into a pumpkin, as in this recipe) to make them more fun and more likely to be eaten by your picky little eater! 🙂
Bonus: Here are 25 more toddler lunch ideas.
11. Homemade Gluten-Free, Allergy Free Uncrustables (Strength & Sunshine) – Need a meal recipe toddler idea for kiddos with dietary concerns? Then this recipe is for you! It’s gluten-free, top 8 allergen free, and vegetarian!
Bonus: Speaking of meat-free meals for toddlers, here are 32 vegetarian toddler recipes.
12. Homemade Gluten-Free Pizza Lunchables (Strength & Sunshine) – In my opinion meals for a toddler should not contain unpronounceable ingredients, so while my little dude loves Lunchables, the ingredient list plus the price tag make them a no-go in my book. Luckily, there are plenty of nutritious and delicious copycat recipes out there, like this one! 🙂
13. Mini Gluten-Free Cinnamon Pancake Bites (Strength & Sunshine) – This easy toddler meal is almost too good to be true! It’s gluten-free, vegan, allergy-free, delicious, has only 8 ingredients, and takes just 10 minutes. See what I mean?
14. Gluten-Free Cinnamon French Toast Bites (Strength & Sunshine) – French toast is only for the weekends, right? Wrong! French toast can be an easy toddler meal. This recipe takes just 5 minutes of prep time and 5 minutes of cook time so
you your toddler can be enjoying French toast in just 10 minutes.
15. Homemade Spaghetti O’s (Strength & Sunshine) – Here’s another awesome copycat meal recipe toddler fav for Spaghetti O’s. This version is unpronounceable ingredient free, allergen-free, gluten-free, and vegan!
16. One-Pot Vegan Mac and Cheese (Strength & Sunshine) – Meals for a toddler can be nutritious, delicious, and easy on mom. Take this re-make on mac and cheese, a kid fav. This version is vegan, gluten-free, grain-free, nut-free, and packed with protein. Plus, it’s a one pot recipe (my fav!) and ready in just 10 minutes. Does it get much better than that? 🙂
17. Baked Three Cheese Macaroni (My Gorgeous Recipes) – When it comes to amassing a plethora of easy toddler meals, you can never have enough recipes for mac and cheese, am I right? Here’s a decadently cheesy baked version that even Mom and Dad will love.
18. Strawberry Gingerbread Pupcakes (Food Meanderings) – Having trouble getting your kiddo to eat? Offer him or her a “cupcake” for breakfast. Yep, you read that right, I’m giving you an easy toddler meal recipe for cupcakes for breakfast. This looks like a cupcake but it’s really a differently shaped ginger pancake that your kiddos will not be able to get enough of!
19. Raspberry Gingerbread Smoothie (Food Meanderings) – Looking for grab-and-go meal recipe toddler ideas? Look no further. Smoothies are great options when you need to get out of the house in a hurry. Try this one for a sweet fruity treat.
Bonus: Have a sweet tooth? Sooth it with this healthy chocolate and peanut butter breakfast smoothie!