20. 5 Ingredient Easy Apricot Chicken (Food Meanderings) – I’m not a fan of meals for a toddler that involve a ton of ingredients. This one is so simple (just 5 ingredients and 5 minutes prep time) that it’s perfect for hectic weeknights.
21. Easy Doritos Chicken Tenders (Dancing Through the Rain) – These Dorito encrusted chicken tenders are more than just an easy toddler meal. They’re a tasty dinner that the whole family will enjoy and a great way to use up all those broken chip pieces at the bottom of the bag.
22. Coconut Low Carb Porridge (Low Carb Yum) – I’ll admit that coconut porridge definitely sounds like one of the weirder easy toddler meals on this list… but it’s actually really good. It’s a cozy dish that’s the perfect way to start a cold day! You can make this on the stove or using an instant pot.
23. Baked Bacon Wrapped Chicken Tenders (Wholesome Yum) – Everything is better with bacon, right? 😉 This meal recipe toddler dish is no exception! I love that you only need 3 ingredients and 30 minutes to make these yummy tenders.
24. PB&J Pinwheel Sandwich Kabobs (Two Healthy Kitchens) – Meals for a toddler don’t get much cuter than this. While these pinwheel kabobs are a great easy lunch recipe for your run-of-the-mill day, they’re also perfect for when company is coming over and you want to show off a little bit.
25. Hungry Hippos (Fun Sandwich Recipe for Kids) (Two Healthy Kitchens) – Easy toddler meals can also be used to keep little hands busy. Don’t believe me? Just take a look at this cute edible art project. Let the kiddos create their own hippos… and then chow down together.
Bonus: Need more lunch ideas? Get inspired with these 60 toddler lunch recipes.
26. “Veggie Faces” No-Bake Vegetables Pizzas and Wraps (Two Healthy Kitchens) – Your mother probably told you not to play with your food, right? Well, it’s time to throw that rule out the window! Thanks to this easy toddler meal meets edible art project, your kiddo might willingly eat a veggie or two.
27. No-Bake Fruit “Pizzas” (Two Healthy Kitchens) – Turn to this yummy fruit pizza recipe when you need snacks or meals for a toddler or want a healthier dessert option for the family!