72. Rubix Cubes – I don’t know about you, but I’m a fan of any Easter basket ideas for boys that challenge the mind! Make the concept of working a brain teaser, like this The Cube: Turns Quicker and More Precisely Than Original, even more appealing by making it a competition. Time family members to see how fast they can solve it.
73. Watches – If your child either doesn’t have a cell phone or isn’t permanently attached to the device, a watch like this BesWLZ Multi Function Digital LED Quartz Watch makes for a useful and cheap Easter baskets idea. Bonus: This particular watch even has a date display and alarm function.
74. Small Flashlights – I’m not sure why, but kids seem to find flashlights irresistible… which explains why ours is always going missing! This Easter, give your kiddo his own flashlight and then hide one (or two) for yourself! This EverBrite 18-Pack Mini Aluminum LED Flashlight Set with Lanyard is a good buy since you get so many flashlights.
77. Sugar Free Gum – Like Trident Sugar Free Gum, Spearmint Flavor makes for a cheap Easter baskets idea that won’t have your kid bouncing off the walls. Just make sure he’s old enough to chew gum without getting it stuck in his (or heaven forbid someone else’s!) hair.
78. Bookmarks – Encourage reading with this cute Easter basket idea for kids. Bookmarks can even make a nice party favor, one that parents will appreciate since they aren’t edible or likely to break within 30 seconds. If you need a lot of bookmarks, opt for TREND Bookmark Combo Packs as you’ll get 216 bookmarks in 36 different designs!
Tip: Consider pairing this gift with a disposable camera or inexpensive camera so he can have fun taking pictures to put in the album.
80. T-Shirt Graffiti Markers – A plain white t-shirt and these Permanent Graffiti Coloring Fabric Pens would be a fun gift from the Easter bunny. You could also do a family tie dye project. Here’s how to tie dye a swimsuit cover up, but you can easily use this same template to do a regular old t-shirt.
81. Locker Mirrors – Does your burgeoning teenager spend more time in front of the mirror than anyone you know? If so, consider this cheap Easter baskets idea for a Five Star Locker Mirror with Storage Pocket so they can ensure not a single hair is out of place before heading to their next class.
82. Scented Body Sprays – Depending on your son’s age, this Easter basket idea for boys may be less of a “nice to have” and more of a “must have!”
Wondering which body spray to buy? Yeah, there are a lot of options out there! One I would consider is CRYSTAL Deodorant Body Spray for Men because it “contains no harmful chemicals, aluminum chlorohydrate, aluminum zirconium, parabens or phthalates.”
83. Manicure Sets – While it may not seem very “manly,” a manicure set like Manicure, Pedicure Kit, Nail Clippers Set will come in handy. After all, everyone needs to take care of their finger and toe nails!
84. Picture Frames – A good Easter basket idea for boys would be to give him some items, like this 11×14 Black Picture Frame, to redecorate his room. Depending on your son’s age, he may be ready to move away from the “little kid” type decor and on to something more “grown up.”
85. Key Chains – Like these Nike Set of 5 Lanyard Keychain Holder are a great cheap Easter baskets idea for the young man who is starting to take more responsibility and now has some keys (ex. to the house and/or mailbox) to keep track of.
86. Beef Jerky – Give him the fuel he needs to get through the day without extra calories, sugar, and other not-so-great ingredients! For a healthy, high protein snack I recommend Jack Link’s Beef Jerky or some other beef jerky as it’s easy to take on the go.
87. Travel Size Toiletries – Like this Convenience Kits Men’s Premium 19-piece Necessities Travel Kit are a great Easter basket idea for boys if you’re going to be doing any traveling in the near future. A kit like this will ensure he has all the necessities and help you avoid having to run to a store while on vacation!
88. Ear Buds – Honestly, this Easter basket idea for kids is a gift for the kiddos and for the parents! Opt for quality ear buds like these Saimly In-Ear Metal Earphones (which also have noise cancelling qualities) to ensure they can enjoy their music and you don’t have to!
89. iTunes Gift Card – Struggling to come up with just the right Easter basket ideas for boys? It’s hard to go wrong with a gift card to iTunes. He’ll be able to snag music, movies, and much more.
90. Travel Alarm Clocks – I know that many kids use their cell phone as an alarm clock but frankly, I’m not a fan. Give your son a dedicated alarm clock like this MARATHON Travel Alarm Clock with Calendar & Temperature, and tell him to shut that phone off at night so he can get a good night’s sleep uninterrupted by text messages, calls, push notifications, etc.
91. Amazon Gift Card – Another great Easter basket idea for kids is an Amazon gift card. An Amazon gift card can be a good choice over an iTunes card if your son wants a physical object (ex. sports gear) versus digital media.
92. Small Calculators – Like this Helect Standard Function Desktop Calculator may not be the most exciting gift they’ll ever receive, but I’m sure your kiddo will appreciate it when it comes time to tackle that math homework.