54. Notepads – Whether you’re looking for an inexpensive party favor that won’t break in 5 seconds flat or a cheap Easter baskets idea, notebooks like these Color Brick Party Notepads are a fantastic option. If you’re using this as an Easter basket idea for boys, pair with other fun school supplies like the whimsical animal erasers suggested previously.
55. Magna-Tiles – What’s fantastic about this Easter basket idea for boys is that your kiddo will just think he’s having fun using a twist on building blocks but in reality he’ll be developing math, science, spatial and fine motor skills. Give your little man plenty of room for creativity by opting for this Magna-Tiles Clear Colors 100 Piece Set.
56. LEGO Mini Figure – Got a LEGO lover on your hands? If so, these LEGO Lot of 10 Minifigures would make a fun Easter basket idea for kids.
57. Magnets – Who knew magnets could be such an awesome Easter basket idea for boys? Nope, I’m not talking about your mother’s magnets; I’m talking about Tomy Gearation Refrigerator Magnets and other interactive options. These magnets not only improve manual dexterity but encourage creative thinking.
58. Nerf Guns – Like this Nerf N-Strike Elite Strongarm Blaster are sure to be a coveted Easter basket idea for boys by every boy in the neighborhood!
59. Travel Games – Like this Travel Scavenger Hunt Card Game are a must-have Easter basket idea for kids if you’re going to be doing any traveling over spring break!
60. Silly Straws – Are a cheap Easter baskets idea that may just encourage your little one to drink healthier beverages like water, milk, and 100% juice. If you have multiple kiddos or are having an Easter party ensure there are enough silly straws to go around by purchasing this Stately Kitchens Crazy Reusable Drinking Straws Mega Pack.
61. Puzzle Books – Age appropriate puzzle books (ex. word searches) are a fun option to keep kids entertained and learning over spring break.
62. Sunglasses – Protect his eyes and keep your little dude looking cool with this Easter basket idea for boys. These RIVBOS Rubber Flexible Kids Polarized Sunglasses are appropriate for kids ages 3 to 10 and come in a variety of sizes. Personally, I recommend opting for an inexpensive option like the one mentioned above as I would bet money that you’re kiddo will end up leaving these on the bus or busting them while playing outside.
63. Wooden Puzzles – If you think you’re little man can sit still long enough, puzzles, like this Melissa & Doug Vehicles 4-in-1 Wooden Jigsaw Puzzles in a Storage Box, can be fun Easter basket ideas.
64. Board Games – Like Hasbro Pie Face Game make for fun Easter basket ideas for kids. They’re a great way to bring the whole family together for some fun that doesn’t involve watching television.
65. Comic Books – If your kiddo is just learning how to read, comic books make great Easter basket ideas for boys (and potentially girls). They’re a fun and easy way to improve reading skills.
Tip: Be sure to review comics before you purchase them to ensure they are age appropriate. Some comic books are loaded with adult material. This LEGO DC Superheroes: Save the Day is appropriate for kids as young as 4.
66. Train Sets – Choo, choo! All aboard! Train sets may seem a little “old school” but they really are good Easter basket ideas for boys. He’ll have a blast building different track configurations and running the trains.
Wondering which train set to buy? I’m a fan of this Melissa & Doug Deluxe Wooden Railway Train Set because it’s a quality wooden set that can stand up to rough treatment from younger kids.
67. Card Games – Much like board games, card games are an Easter basket idea that can bring the whole family together for some much needed quality time.
Wondering which card game to buy? You can’t go wrong with a classic like this Uno Card Game.
68. Paint Sets – Are another good Easter basket idea for kids if your kiddo enjoys arts and crafts. I’m especially fond of this Faber-Castell – Young Artist Learn to Paint Set because it comes with all the tools your little one needs to get started and the paint is washable.
69. Yo-Yos – This cheap Easter baskets idea will keep the kiddo (and you after they go to bed) entertained for hours. Can you “walk the dog?” If you don’t know what that means, you definitely need a yo-yo! 😉
Oh, and apparently there are professional level yo-yos! Check out Yoyo King Green Merlin Professional Responsive Yoyo.
70. Clay – Like this Crayola Modeling Clay Deluxe Kit is Play-doh all grown up.
71. Glow Sticks – Rounding out the Easter basket ideas for boys ages 4 through 11 is glow sticks. Glow sticks add an extra dash of fun to evening outdoor activities, sleepovers, etc. Looking for a bulk deal? Opt for this Vivii 100 Light Up Glow Sticks set.
Leave a Reply