11. Bath Crayons – Like Crayola Bathtub Crayons with Crayola Color Bath Drops can be a great cheap Easter baskets idea that’ll encourage creativity and artistic expression.
12. Comb and Brush Sets – Protect sensitive little scalps by opting for comb, brush, and hygiene sets that are specifically made for little ones like this Summer Infant Brush and Comb + Nail Clipper Set. This is a great option if your looking for useful Easter basket ideas toddlers or babies.
14. Blocks – Blocks make great Easter basket ideas for boys because they’re a fun way to spend quality time together that doesn’t involve electronic devices. Oh, and trust me, if you don’t watch out your hubby will totally take over with blocks!
Wondering which blocks to buy? The answer really depends on the age of your child. Obviously, small pieces pose a chocking hazard and can be difficult to use for really young children. If your little one is in the 1-3 year old range this Mega Bloks 80-Piece Big Building Bag is great.
15. Stuffed Animals – Stuffed animals like this Bedtime Originals Choo Choo Express Plush Elephant make for fun cheap Easter baskets ideas.16. Small Toys – The options here are practically endless. You could opt for anything from Vinyl Mini Dinosaurs to army men. Tip: Be sure to make sure any toy you do get is age appropriate and not a safety hazard for your little one.
17. Bubbles – I love Easter basket ideas for boys that encourage outdoor activities. Bubbles and associated toys, like the Gazillion Bubble Hurricane Machine, are a fun, simple, and inexpensive option. Now, if only the weather will cooperate….
18. Finger Puppets – Like these adorable Velvet Animal Finger Puppets are a cheap Easter baskets idea that will encourage your kiddo to use his imagination. If you go with this gift option, you can then spend part of Easter together as a family crafting a fun puppet show.
19. Hat and Mittens – Unfortunately, in my neck of the woods, this is a totally appropriate Easter basket idea for boys. 🙁
Wondering which hat and mittens set to buy? I like the N’Ice Caps Little Boys and Baby Sherpa Lined Fleece Embroidered Hat Mitten Set because it’s warm (complete with little flaps to keep the ears toasty!) and machine washable.
20. Coloring Books – If you’re looking for an inexpensive indoor activity to occupy your little one this Easter, coloring books should be on your shopping list. Oh, and you should definitely join in on the coloring fun. Coloring for adults isn’t just a trend… it can actually help you relax and de-stress.
Wondering which coloring book to buy? I recommend this Disney Pixar Adventure Coloring Book because it has a bunch of different Disney and Pixar characters.
21. Crayons or Markers – Round out those coloring books with this cheap Easter baskets idea. Crayon and marker sets come in all different sizes so you’re sure to be able to find something to fit your budget. If you have a budding artist on your hands you may want to consider something a bit bulkier, like the Crayola Ultimate Crayon Collection, but you can also opt for something much smaller in scale as well.22. Tooth Brush and Tooth Paste – Encourage good oral hygiene from a young age by getting your little one a special toothbrush and toothpaste set like this Orajel Thomas and Friends Fluoride-Free Training Toothpaste with Toothbrush. While it may seem like a boring Easter basket idea for kids, your little one is likely to appreciate any gift that makes him feel like a “big boy.”
23. Tooth Brush Sanitizer – Like the Linsam UV Ultraviolet Family Toothbrush Sanitizer is really a gift for the whole family… especially if your kiddos seem to bring home every germ known to mankind! 🙂
25. Flash Cards – Like First Words Flash Cards are a cheap Easter baskets idea that can lead to hours of fun and learning. Tip: Make this activity more fun by turning the flash cards into a game. For example, give your little one 1 point for each card he gets right and see how many points he can score each time you go through the deck.
26. Rubber Duckies – Hey, there’s a reason rubber ducks, like the Rubber Duck Ducky Baby Bath Toy for Kids, are a classic! This Easter basket idea for toddlers is a cute and inexpensive way to make bath time more fun.
28. Wash Clothes – Make bath time more pleasant (hopefully for you and your little one) with this Easter basket idea for toddlers. Wash clothes, like this Spasilk 10 pack Soft Terry Washcloth, are super soft, adorable, and machine washable.
29. Fruit Snacks – Delicious and (hopefully) nutritious, fruit snacks make an awesome Easter basket idea for boys and girls alike.
Wondering which fruit snacks to buy? I recommend Annie’s Organic Bunny Fruit Snacks Variety Pack as they have “no artificial flavors, synthetic colors, preservatives, or high-fructose corn syrup.” Another option is to make your own gummies.
30. Balls – Like the Infantino Textured Multi Ball Set are an inexpensive Easter basket idea for toddlers. In addition to being fun, the Infantino ball set will help little ones develop their tactile senses.
Tip: Here’s a recipe that even picky little eaters are sure to love that incorporates this classic snack: Goldfish encrusted chicken nuggets.