Need Easter basket ideas for boys? Well, you’ve come to the right place! Here are 101 Easter basket ideas for kids, specifically boys, of all ages.
Coming up with Easter basket ideas for boys is a challenge. Period. However, when you’re looking for cheap Easter baskets ideas, things definitely take on a whole new level of difficulty.
My little man would be all too happy to get a basket filled with sugary treats and electronic devices. Unfortunately for him, watching him bounce off the walls while staring at a flashing screen all Easter isn’t my idea of a good time. I know, I’m a weirdo. 🙂
Luckily, there are plenty of fun, frugal, and even educational Easter basket ideas for boys I can turn to. Hurray! In fact, below are 101 cheap Easter baskets ideas for boys, most of which are under $20!
Here’s a quick index of Easter basket ideas for boys so you can jump right to your little one’s age group:
Looking for more cheap Easter baskets ideas?
- 101 Easter Basket Ideas for Kids
- 55 Easter Basket Ideas for Toddlers
- 23 Non-edible Cheap Easter Gift Ideas
1. Pacifiers – While this cheap Easter baskets idea doesn’t sound super exciting, let me ask you this… has your little one ever lost his “binky” and had to go without? Yep, not fun. This gift is looking better and better, am I right?
Wondering which pacifier to buy? I’m a fan of Philips AVENT BPA Free Freeflow Pacifier because of its “orthodontic symmetrical collapsible nipple so right side up or upside down, Philips AVENT pacifiers help ensure natural development of teeth and gums.”
2. Board Books – Board books make awesome Easter basket ideas for toddlers as they’re made to stand up to sticky little hands that sometimes don’t know their own strength.
Wondering which board book to buy? Giraffes Can’t Dance is a touching book your little one is sure to love. Don’t believe me? Check out the 2,780 reviews on Amazon which gave this book 4.8 out of 5 stars!
4. Bath Toys – If this Easter basket idea for kids has you envisioning yellow rubber duckies, you’re behind the times! Bath toys have gotten a lot more exciting than they were when you and I were trying to outsmart Mom and avoid the tub. Just take a look at this fun Nuby Octopus Hoopla Bathtime Fun Toys.
5. Rattles – Like this Fisher-Price Rattle and Rock Maracas Musical Toy may seem like a simple Easter basket idea for boys and girls, but they’re actually educational. For instance, they can strengthen your little one’s sensory skills and help him or her develop gross motor skills.6. Bibs – Okay, your little one probably won’t be super excited about this idea but it’s definitely still a useful addition to any Easter basket.
Wondering which bibs to buy? Be sure to check out this Waterproof Silicone Bib! It’s a lot more durable and easier to clean than regular cloth bibs.
7. Teething Toys – If you have a little one who is teething, you know this Easter basket idea for toddlers is also a gift for parents!
Wondering which teething toy to buy? Be sure to check out Baby Banana Infant Training Toothbrush and Teether. It’s an award winning product that has great reviews (4.7 out of 5 stars on Amazon) and in addition to soothing sore gums, helps with toothbrush training.
8. Sippy Cups – Like these Nuby No Spill Easy Grip Sippy Cups can be great Easter basket ideas for boys, especially if you can find one in his favorite color or with his fav cartoon character on it. Tip: Make this a gift for you too by ensuring you get the no spill variety! 🙂
9. Burp Cloths – Every mom knows that when you’ve got a baby on hand you can never have too many burp cloths. Seriously. Personally, I love these Gerber Baby Boys’ 4 Pack Flannel Burp Cloths because they’re 100% cotton (so nice and soft as well as washable) and adorable.
10. Spoon, Fork and Plate Sets – Have a picky eater on your hands? This Easter basket idea for boys might be the solution. Gift him his own cutlery (like this OXO Tot Fork and Spoon Set) and he’ll be more likely to eat. Yep, it’s weird but don’t knock it if it works! 😉