More Easy Make Ahead Lunches
27. Simple Tortilla Soup Recipe in a Mason Jar (Mason Jar Breakfast & More) – Whether your at home or at your cubicle, you’re sure to appreciate this cozy make ahead lunch bowl of tasty taco-inspired tortilla soup! This recipe is so darn good I’d even serve it for dinner on Taco Tuesday.
28. Homemade Microwavable Burritos in the Freezer (Trisha Dishes) – These freezable burritos are fantastic make ahead lunches for work, school, or home. Make a whole big batch ahead of time and stockpile them in the freezer when you need a fast grab-n-go lunch option.
29. Nectarine Quinoa Buckwheat Tabbouleh (Rhian’s Recipes) – Okay, in all honestly I’m not sure I can even pronounce the title of this healthy make ahead lunches recipe but that didn’t stop me from devouring it! 😉 It’s gluten free, vegan friendly, a visual feast for the eyes, and super quick (just 10 minutes of prep time).
30. Mexican Taco Casserole Bake (Low Carb Yum) – This make ahead lunch idea is based on leftovers from the night before. Spice up Taco Tuesday with this Mexican inspired casserole and then claim the leftovers for yourself!
31. Low Carb Chicken Cordon Blue Casserole (Low Carb Yum) – I bet you never thought healthy make ahead lunches could taste this good! This chicken Cordon Blue recipe seems indulgent but it’s actually low carb and keto friendly.
32. Creamy Tomato Basil Soup (The Rising Spoon) – I love make ahead lunch bowls, like this one, that are kid and mom approved. Trust me, everyone in the family will love this creamy and slightly earthy tomato soup.
Bonus: Looking for more healthy lunch recipes for kids (and parents)? Look no further; here are 25 healthy lunch ideas for kids.
33. Buffalo Chicken Soup (Baking Beauty) – 30 minutes are all that stand between you and this make ahead lunch for work. It’s creamy, cheesy goodness will make you forget all about that vending machine.
34. Pressure Cooker Beef Macaroni (Bolognese/Johnny Marzetti) (This Old Gal) – Whether you’re looking for easy make ahead lunches or quick dinners that’ll feed a crowd, this recipe is a winner. It comes together in just 30 minutes and is filling enough to even satisfy a growing teenage boy!
35. Pressure Cooker Chinese Take-out Beef and Broccoli (This Old Gal) – Make ahead lunch ideas don’t mean you have to miss out on your favorite takeout dishes. Nope, instead, look for copycat recipes like the PF Chang’s recipe mentioned above and this one.
36. Greek Lamb Meatball Gyro Bowls (Foodie Girl Chicago) – You may be stuck in a cubicle but with this make ahead lunches for work recipe your tastebuds can take a trip to Greece. Best of all, this flavorful and unique dish comes together with just 12 minutes of prep time!
37. Farro, Grilled Chicken & Pistachios (Foodie Girl Chicago) – Healthy make ahead lunches can also be fast make ahead lunches. Don’t believe me? Just check out this tasty dish. You only need 15 minutes of prep time and 15 minutes of cook time to make it.
38. 5 Ingredient Slow Cooker Potato Soup (Joyfully Thriving) – Have a rough day ahead of you? Consider comfort food make ahead lunch bowls like this simple, 5 ingredient slow cooker potato soup. It’s a cozy dish that’ll leave you feeling up to face whatever the day throws your way! 🙂
39. Spicy Slow Cooker Bean Soup (Recipes From a Pantry) – Turn to your super mom secret weapon, a.k.a. the slow cooker, to make easy make ahead lunches even easier. This warming and hearty soup requires very little hands on time. Plus it’s vegan and gluten free.
40. Zucchini Pizza Bites (Wholesome Yum) – Pizza that’s low carb and gluten free? Sign me up! Make ahead lunch ideas like this may actually convince your picky little eater to willingly consume a vegetable…and if not, it means more for you so it’s a win-win! 😉
Bonus: Need even more toddler approved lunch ideas? I’ve got you covered! Here are 60 lunch recipes toddlers will love!
41. Kielbasa Vegetable Stir-Fry (Deliciously Plated) – This simple 30 minute meal makes the perfect weeknight dinner and make ahead lunch bowls. Tip: Get creative with the vegetables you use. Don’t be afraid to try out some new combos and use up whatever is on sale or lurking in your fridge.
Leave a Reply