42. One Pan Roasted Turkey with Asparagus and Butternut Squash (Deliciously Plated) – Obviously, I love healthy make ahead lunches period, but they’re even better when they don’t require me to dirty all of the dishes in my kitchen. Any recipe with the words “one pot” in the title instantly has my attention.
43. Crockpot Beef Stew (Salt & Lavender) – Make ahead lunches for work don’t have to be new and exciting. Sometimes you just feel like a traditional recipe like something your mom would make, am I right? After all, there’s a reason they’re a classic! This crockpot recipe is one the whole family will enjoy, especially after a brisk fall or winter day.
44. Chicken Broccoli Cheddar Hot Pocket (Mommy Evolution) – This is one of the few make ahead lunches for work recipes in this article that takes more than 30 minutes to make. However, it’s totally worth the effort. You can easily make these ahead of time, freeze them, and then thaw for lunch.
45. Pizza Rolls (Spaceships and Laser Beams) – This easy make ahead lunch for the kiddos (or mom and dad, no judgement here!) will make them forget all about pizza rolls and Hot Pockets!
46. Easy Appetizer Pinwheels (Mission to Save) – These pinwheels are great make ahead lunches but they also work well as frugal and easy appetizers for your next office potluck or tailgating party.
Bonus: Here are even more healthy cold lunch ideas for work.
47. Tuna & Bell Pepper Boats (Paleo Mom of Two) – Turn tuna into a healthy make ahead lunch by swapping the bread for pepper boats. Bonus: This recipe takes just 5 minutes of prep time.
48. Mason Jar Lunchables (The Country Chic Cottage) – Need make ahead lunch ideas for the kiddos? Spending a small fortune on store-bought options like Lunchables? If you answered “yes” to either of these questions, this is the perfect option for you! Plus, trust me, it’s far healthier than the store-bought Lunchanbles you’ve been splurging on.
Want even more culinary inspiration? Be sure to follow Freebie Finding Mom’s Pinterest boards including:
Leave a Reply