Preschool number worksheets are perfect for in-class and at-home learning. Download and print as many of our free number worksheets for preschoolers as you need!
Preschool number worksheets should be fun and engaging!
Math is a tricky subject to understand whether you’re a child or an adult. There are so many rules to remember, new numbers to learn, and complicated processes to reach an answer!
Luckily, visual aids, like these preschool number worksheets 1-10 make learning math concepts much easier.
People of all ages retain information longer and understand complex concepts better when the lessons are accompanied by visual aids. That’s why we love these number worksheets for preschool – they are a great educational tool with bright colors, cute images, and easy-to-count items (like candy!)
Preschool Number Worksheets 1-10
Whether you need number 1 worksheets for preschool, number 3 worksheets for preschool, or something in the double-digits, FreebieFindingMom has you covered.
This number 1 to number 5 worksheet for preschool helps little students learn writing numbers and spelling numbers.
It also teaches simple counting with cute little clusters of stars. Cut out the rectangles and ask your child to match the number of stars with the correct number line.
Trace the Numbers
Learn tracing and counting numbers on this number 1 to number 10 worksheet for preschool.
These number worksheets for preschoolers not only encourage learning how to count and write but also helps developing brains practice fine motor skills.
If your child is learning addition, you can challenge them by asking questions like:
- How many candies do you have if you add number 3 and number 4?
- I want 12 pieces of candy. Can you tell me which numbers I should eat?
Where did the missing lions go? Thankfully, they aren’t too far away.
Cut out the lions on the bottom of this number worksheet for preschool and ask your student to position them in the correct order.
If your child needs help understanding the correct order of numbers, our 2 Free Printable Number Line to 20 PDF Downloads + Worksheet is a great tool.
More Free Math Resources
FreebieFindingMom preschool number worksheets are great for frugal parents and teachers!
Check out some of our other free math resources to use at home and in the classroom. These are all completely free to download and print, so print as many copies as you need!
- Free Printable Number Bubble Letters: Bubble Numbers 0-100 – These are great for recognizing numbers and they make great birthday age signs!
- Free Printable Numbers Templates – We like to use these as fun coloring pages when it’s time to introduce a new number.
- Free Printable Number Chart 1-100 For Kids – This chart is helpful for students who are just learning their numbers and those who have advanced into triple digits.
- Free Printable Number Stencils Set – There’s so much you can do with this free numbers set. Our printable number stencils set is perfect for making big banners in the classroom, helping kids with school projects, making DIY crafts, and more!
More Free Preschool Printables
And here are a few coloring pages to use at home when you need to keep the kids busy or in the classroom when you have some downtime like indoor recess.
- 3 Free Printable Simple Coloring Pages for Adults and Kids
- 3 Free Printable Reindeer Coloring Pages
- 3 Free Printable Fall Coloring Pages For Toddlers