Think having diabetes means you can’t enjoy Christmas cookies? Think again! Here are 13 yummy diabetic Christmas cookie recipes to inspire you!
13 Diabetic Christmas Cookie Recipes
Food restrictions, whether by choice (ex. being a vegan) or necessity (ex. diabetes), can really put a crimp in holiday festivities. Whether you’re the one dealing with food allergies, diabetes, etc. or the chef searching for approved recipes, it can be difficult (really difficult) to find yummy options. For example, I bet if you have diabetes you thought your days of tasty homemade Christmas cookies were over, right? Wrong! There are lots of super delicious diabetic Christmas cookie recipes just waiting for you to discover them!
In fact, I’m about to share 13 of my favorite diabetic Christmas cookies recipes with you.
By the way, these diabetic Christmas cookie recipes aren’t just for folks with diabetes. Many of them are also great for people that have other food restrictions (such as food allergies) or those that are trying to watch their waistline.
All of these diabetic Christmas cookies recipes are sure to delight anyone lucky enough to spend the holidays with you so don’t worry about needing to make a diabetic and non-diabetic version. 🙂
Bonus: Some of these diabetic Christmas cookie recipes would make great Mason jar Christmas recipes! Whip up a batch and give them as a gift.
If you don’t need diabetic Christmas cookie recipes, here are 68 Christmas cookie and candy recipes that I guarantee will satisfy any sweet tooth!
1. Low Carb Peanut Butter Cookies (Savory Tooth) – These flourless cookies only call for 4 ingredients! In addition to being a yummy diabetic Christmas cookie recipe, these cookies are great for ketogenic and gluten free diets.
2. Cream Cheese Cookies – Gluten Free Low Carb (Low Carb Yum) – These cream cheese sugar cookies are melt-in-your-mouth good! Want to turn this recipe into a sugar cookies in a jar gift? No problem! Whip up the dough, shape as desired, and then layer the cookies in a jar (or container) with parchment paper in between. Keep the jar chilled until ready to gift.
3. Hazelnut Low Carb Keto Cookies – Gluten Free (Low Carb Yum) – 15 minutes of prep time is all that stands between you and this diabetic Christmas cookies recipe! The end result is a cookie that’s crunchy on the outside and airy on the inside.
4. 4-Ingredient Gluten Free Shortbread Cookies (Low Carb, Sugar-Free) (Wholesome Yum) – 4 simple ingredients are all you need to concoct these buttery treats! While this recipe calls for almond flour, I think you could easily turn these into quinoa flour cookies. 🙂
Bonus: Looking for really easy Christmas cookie recipes? Look no further! Here are 41 easy Christmas cookie recipes.
5. Cheescake Cookies Recipe (Low Carb Raspberry Cheesecake Cookies) (Wholesome Yum) – Cheesecake meets cookies? Uh, yes please! 🙂 This cookie is so good that no one will believe it’s one of your diabetic Christmas cookie recipes.
6. Keto Flourless Chewy Double Chocolate Chip Cookies (Peace, Love and Low Carb) – This recipe for chewy chocolatey cookies would make a great Mason jar cookie recipe! Simply create your own printable instructions, add all the dry ingredients to a Mason jar, and ta-da… you’ve got a delicious cookies in a jar gift.
Susan smith says
really excited to receive this free coupon book Iam always looking for ways to save money
That’s great, Susan! Glad it’s helpful. 🙂 Kelli
Excited to get this
Marie Ano says
Hope you like it! 🙂
Ruth Nipper says
Thanks so much this is very helpful
Marie Ano says
Glad to hear you liked it! 🙂
Ruth Nipper says