53. Tools – It seems like guys can simply never have enough tools, right? So a great Valentines gift for him would be none other than more tools! If you aren’t sure what to get, head to your local home improvement store and talk to a knowledgeable sales person.
54. Gift Cards – If you’re totally at a loss for what to get him this February 14th, and no Valentines gift ideas for boyfriend or husbands sounds right, go with a gift card. Let him treat himself to the perfect gift. Consider a gift card for:
– Amazon gift card
– Xbox Live 3 month gold membership card
– Starbucks gift card
– Subway gift card
– Sephora gift card (they don’t just have makeup)
55. Pocket Ref Guide – Settle those nasty sports debates before they get out of hand with this Valentines gift for him.
56. Magnogrip Magnetic Wristband – This is one of the most perfect Valentines gifts for him… especially if he has a long “honey do” list to work through. After all, spring cleaning and home improvement season are just around the corner!
57. Emergency Fire Starter – While this Valentines gift for him says “emergency”, it can also be used when you’re camping and is super good to have around in case you forget or run out of matches.
58. Chain-Mate Survival Pocket Chain Saw – Here’s a Valentines gifts for husbands or boyfriends who are into survival gear. It may also be useful if they are avid hunters or campers.
59. Bacon Lip Balm – If he suffers from chapped lips, bacon scented lip balm is for sure a great Valentines gift for him. On the other hand, if you prefer all natural products, you can try this DIY recipe for homemade lip balm; unfortunately, it will not smell like bacon.
60. NFL Gear – Our list of men’s gifts for Valentine’s Day simply wouldn’t be complete without sports paraphernalia, right? Help him root for his favorite team with NFL gear like hats and t-shirts.
61. Golf Gear (like Golf Balls or Golf Gloves) – These Valentines gifts for him will have him dreaming of warmer weather!
62. Fishing Gear – Things like fishing lures, fishing hooks, and a fishing net are great Valentines gifts for him if he enjoys fishing. Bonus: Many fishing supplies are super frugal.
63. Camping Gear – Camping can be an amazing way to unwind and get away from it all. Even if he isn’t an avid camper, consider trying it out as a way to take a vacation without breaking the bank. Keep in mind, you don’t have to go crazy and buy enough stuff for two weeks of rugged back country camping. Just get the basics and build from there!
Here are a couple of options I like:
– OuterEQ 8pcs lightweight pot & pan set
– Tent kit
Note: Some of the previous ideas for men’s gifts for Valentine’s Day could also be included here.
64. First Aid Kit – Not exactly a romantic Valentines gift for him but neither is a gushing cut, right? A first aid kit is always good to have on hand. I recommend keeping one in your home and in your car.
65. Magazine Subscription – This Valentines gift for him just keeps on giving! Get him a year-long subscription to his fav magazine (or pick one based on a topic he’s interested in). Bonus: Many magazine subscriptions are super cheap as publications try to boost circulation in a digital world.
66. Car Washing Supplies – If you’re sweet enough to get this Valentines gift for him, maybe he’ll be sweet enough to wash your car for you. Fingers crossed! 🙂
67. Barbecuing Tools – If you need a little inspiration to go along with the gift, may I recommend the BEST grilled chicken recipe ever and the top 10 barbecue sauce recipes on Pinterest?
Check out these BBQ Valentines gifts for him:
– Grillaholics Grill Mat
– Weber 12-Inch 3-Sided Grill Brush
– Barbecue Gloves
68. Steak rub – Spice up Valentine’s Day and your steak with this yummy Valentines gift for him.
69. Manicure Pedicure Kit – Men’s gifts for Valentines Day don’t have to be manly. Seriously, they don’t. Give him something luxurious like this mani-pedi kit and help him pamper himself. He deserves it right?
70. Caps – Whether it’s a baseball cap or a ski cap, a hat can make a great Valentines gift for him and help him show his support for one of his favorite causes (ex. sports team).
71. DVDs – This Valentine’s Day snuggle up on the couch with some of his favorite movies. Unfortunately (for you), this probably won’t be a “romantic” Valentines gift for him… more like action packed.
72. Books or eBooks – These are the perfect Valentines gifts for him if he’s a bookworm! You can save money on this gift by checking out used book stores.
73. CDs – Buy him some of his favorite artists to rock out to, or for a unique Valentines gift for him, make him a CD full of his favorite songs.
74. Camera or Camera Equipment – Warning: If you get this Valentines gift for him, be prepared to have your photo taken all the time. No, seriously, all the time… like when you first wake up and have no makeup on!
75. Workout Gear – Workout gloves and shirts are sure to be handy Valentines gifts for him if he’s hitting the gym hard in the new year.
Whew! I’m exhausted; how about you? You just ran headlong through 75 Valentines gifts for him. Take a breather or, if you still want more great Valentines gifts for him, check out:
– “I Am Nuts About You” DIY Valentine’s Day gift
– 25 homemade Valentine’s Day gift ideas
– FREE printable Valentine’s Day cards
– 25 homemade Valentine’s Day card ideas
Happy Valentine’s Day!
Thanks, Ask Men, Art of Manliness, Dodo Burd, and The Humbled Homemaker!
its a very thorough and detailed post. you covered up every thing pretty much!…..great 🙂