75 Valentines Gifts for Him
Did you think finding the perfect Christmas gift for your man was hard? Yeah, I bet you forgot Valentine’s Day was right around the corner, didn’t you? Finding Valentines gifts for him can definitely be a challenge… especially if you’re on a budget. Trust me, I know.
It can be tempting to just “phone it in” and go for something generic like a store bought card or candy. After all, there’s a reason those are two of the most popular Valentine’s Day gifts year after year. However, it is possible to stick to your budget and find unique Valentines gifts for him… without investing huge amounts of time.
Know why? Because I’ve done all the heavy lifting for you. I’ve rounded up 75 of the most perfect Valentines gifts for him. Whether you’re looking for Valentines gift ideas for boyfriend or valentines gifts for husbands, you’ll find it here.
Ready? Let’s get started!
1.Watch – Valentines gifts for him don’t have to be “fluffy” or romantic. A watch is a practical option that will have him thinking of you throughout the day (whenever he checks the time).
Here are a few watches to check out:
– SOXY Unisex-adult’s Simple Classic Leather Quartz Analog Wrist Watch
– Timex Unisex “Weekender” Watch with Gray and Orange Nylon Strap
– Timex® Men’s Expedition Field Chrono Bracelet Watch
– Apple Watch
– Flash Sport Band Watch
2. Grooming Tools, Shavers, Beard Trimmers – These can make great Valentines gifts for husbands. Plus, there are many great grooming tools to choose from (like Philips Norelco BeardTrimmer 3100 with adjustable length settings) so you’re sure to find one that fits your budget.
3. Cards Against Humanity – Okay, this for sure doesn’t fall into the “romantic Valentines gifts for him” category but you’ll be having far too much fun to care! Warning: This game is definitely not for kids.
4. Keychain – Valentine’s gifts for him don’t have to be expensive. Check out keychains like this Firestash Keyring and this Leatherman Black Keychain Tool with Plier for fun frugal options.
5. Ultimate Book of Card Games: The Comprehensive Guide to More than 350 Games – Need some Valentines gift ideas for boyfriend? This book full of fun card games may be the perfect option if your relationship is in its early stages and you don’t want to go too over-the-top this year.
6. Playstation Plus 1 Year Membership – Okay, you may not love this gift but it really is the perfect Valentines gift for him if he’s into games. Note: If you go this route, say goodbye to any quiet nights cuddling up with rom-coms for the foreseeable future!
7. Wallet – Spice up practical Valentines gifts for him (like this Herschel Supply Co. Roy Wallet) by hiding a love note or a photo of you in one of the credit card slots.
8. Headphones – Looking for unique Valentines gifts for him? Pair some headphones with your very own mix tape (or Spotify playlist) for a gift he won’t soon forget.
Here are some great headphone options:
– Panasonic RPHJE120 In-Ear Headphone
9. Cologne – Is there a certain fragrance your man loves (or maybe one you love on him)? If so, then a great Valentines gift for him would be a bottle of his favorite cologne.
10. Flashlight – Something like this J5 Tactical V1-PRO Flashlight might, at first thought, seem like a terrible Valentines gifts for him, but it’s all in the presentation. If your man needs a flashlight, snag him one for Valentine’s Day and then present it with an adorable note that says “you light up my life”. He’ll appreciate getting a gift he can use and the sweet note.
11. Money Clip – There aren’t many jewelry oriented men’s gifts for Valentines Day; however, if you want to show that special someone how much you care with something like jewelry, a money clip can be a great option. You can get them in all different price ranges, materials, and styles, so you’re sure to find just the right one.
12. Shaving Brush – I love the idea of homemade Valentines gifts for him. Not only are they often cheaper than store bought goods but they’re always more memorable. One thing I really like to do is pair a little something from the store with a complementary homemade gift. For example, you could give him a shaving brush and homemade coconut oil based shaving cream.
13. Bottle Openers – Make this idea more of a romantic Valentines gift for him by pairing it with this “I Have a Crush on You” DIY Valentine’s Day Gift.
14. Wine Set – What would Valentine’s Day be without a glass of wine? Pair that with a wine tool set and you’ve got a great Valentines gift for him that is sure to come in handy on many more special occasions.
15. Tire Pressure Gauge – Okay, I’m not going to lie, this is one of those Valentines gifts for him that’ll probably have cupid rolling his eyes, but there’s no reason you can’t be practical and budget conscious on February 14th!
16. Work Gloves – If he spends a good deal of time out in the elements, then a nice sturdy pair of work gloves make an excellent men’s gifts for Valentines Day.
17. Shoe Polish – Valentines gifts for him like shoe polish will keep him and your budget looking sharp! A nice added touch would be to surprise him by actually polishing up all of his shoes.
18. Handkerchiefs – This would be a perfect Valentines gift for him… especially when you take into account the fact that Valentine’s Day is still well within the confines of cold and flu season. Tip: If it is within your budget, add a little extra to this gift by having them monogrammed.
19. Socks or Heated Socks – This is a Valentines gifts for husbands and wives! Keep his feet warm with this frugal gift… and that way he won’t put his ice cold feet on you at night!
20. Beard Oil – Beard oil is a great Valentines gift for him if he’s resolved to give up razors this year. Beard oil helps soften beard hair, prevent dandruff, and make beard hair smell nice.
21. Playing Cards – This is a good Valentines gift idea for boyfriends or a good Valentines gift for husbands. Pair it with the card game book mentioned previously in this article, and if you’re feeling risqué, a high risk game of poker! 😉
22. Survival Kit – Okay, you have to admit this is a unique Valentines gift for him. Plus, since survival kits can include a pretty wide variety of items, it shouldn’t be too hard to find one within your budget. If you can’t find just the right kit, don’t hesitate to buy the odds and ends and make your own.
23. Beef Jerky – Forget chocolate and candy! A perfect Valentines gift for him is some beef jerky… which is totally like chocolate for men. (Well, that and bacon).
24. Nuts – If your special someone is trying to eat a little healthier in 2016, stay away from chocolate and sugar filled treats this February 14th. Instead, a great Valentines gift for him would be nuts. Tip: To keep it healthy, be on the lookout for plain roasted varieties.
25. Coffee or Keurig K-Cups – I’d be lying if I didn’t say that this is as much a Valentines gift for him as it is for me. I’m nothing without my coffee! Tip: Make this gift a little more affordable by checking out 8 Ways to Snag K-Cups Cheaply or Even Free.
26. Chocolate Bacon Bar – If you can’t resist going with candy this Valentine’s Day, then this is the absolute perfect Valentines gift for him. Trust me, he’ll all but inhale this bacon laced treat.
27. Knife Sharpening Kit – Again, not one of the most romantic Valentines gifts for him, but that doesn’t mean he won’t appreciate it. If you aren’t familiar with the different types of kits, be sure to read the specifications and reviews carefully or talk to someone at a local store before making a purchase.
28. Shaving Cream or Homemade Shaving Cream– Men’s gifts for Valentines Day can be both luxurious and frugal. For example, consider a special blend of shaving cream (or make your own), his favorite cologne (mentioned above), or another bath and beauty product he’d never buy for himself.
its a very thorough and detailed post. you covered up every thing pretty much!…..great 🙂