29. Fitbit “heart rate monitors” or “fitness watches” – One of these Valentines gifts for him can be just the motivation he needs to stick to his New Year’s resolution of getting in shape and/or living a healthier life.
30. iPad Mini – If it is within your budget, this would make a great Valentines gift for him. Since iPads are so versatile, it’s hard to go wrong when giving this as a gift to just about anyone.
31. Hand Warmer – This thoughtful Valentines gift for him is sure to come in handy… especially if you live somewhere that has fearsome winters.
32. Tabasco Spicy Chocolate – Take a “traditional” Valentine’s Day gift and give it a twist (like adding spicy flavors to chocolate) to get a unique Valentines gift for him. Want to give him multiple pieces of chocolate? Make your own “manly” chocolate gift box by combining flavors like this spicy chocolate with bacon chocolate, alcoholic chocolate, etc.
33. Portable Charger – Is your man forever forgetting to charge his devices? If so, then one of these devices must be on your shopping list. A portable charger is a great Valentines gift idea for boyfriends or husbands!
34. Flash Drives – Make this otherwise “humdrum” idea a romantic Valentines gift for him by loading some sweet stuff on the flash drive before handing it over. For example, pictures of you two together, a playlist, or some love notes.
35. Wine Aerator – If your guy has a hobby or passion, a perfect Valentines gift for him is something that indulges in or helps him further that hobby or passion. For example, if he’s into wine a wine aerator or other wine tool (suggested above) would be awesome.
36. Nike Fuel + Band – Here’s another fitness oriented Valentines gift for him. Idea: Grab one for yourself as well and start working out together. Doing so will allow you two to spend more quality time together and motivate each other to go the extra mile. You can even make it a friendly competition to see who can take the most steps or burn the most calories each day.
37. Portable Speakers – Valentines gifts for husbands, boyfriends, or any other person in your life can be simple, like these portable speakers. Simply “dress them up” by pairing them with something romantic like a custom made playlist or impromptu dance party.
38. Oona Stand – A list of men’s gifts for Valentines Day wouldn’t be complete without something for all his gadgets, am I right? What I love about this particular cell phone stand is how sleek it looks.
39. Cell Phone Case – With all the different cell phone case options out there (for example, Iphone Beer Bottle Opener Case), as long as you invest a little time you can easily find a fun and frugal Valentines gift for him that is right up his alley.
41. Lifestraw – This is for sure a unique Valentines gift for him! Great if you two are into camping, hunting, or survival gear.
42. Sandwich Maker – Is your sweetheart a little useless in the kitchen? If so, a sandwich maker like this Hamilton Beach Breakfast Sandwich Maker may be a much appreciated Valentines gift for him. Bonus: Both of you can use it to save money by making lunches for work instead of eating out!
43. Astronaut Ice Cream – If he’s still a bit of a kid (or nerd) at heart something like this might make a great Valentines gift for him.
44. Bacon Bandages – Yep, you read that right, bacon bandages. The perfect Valentines gift for him. (And by “him” I seriously mean just about any guy!) 🙂
45. Mug Warmer – Warm his heart (and his coffee!) with this frugal Valentines gift idea for boyfriend or husband.
46. Thermos – This is a great Valentines gift for him if he’s on the road a lot, works outdoors, or you two are still in school and spending long nights studying!
47. Travel Mug – Not only is this a thoughtful Valentines gift for him but it may also help him save money. Instead of stopping at Starbucks for coffee each morning, he can grab a cup at home and keep it warm all the way to work.
49. Vacu Vin Wine Saver – Whether you’re in the market for Valentines gifts for husbands or boyfriends, this gift is brilliant (assuming they drink wine on a regular basis). It’s great for helping wine stay fresh after being opened.
50. Swiss Army Knife – Looking for “manly” men’s gifts for Valentines Day? Look no further! If your budget is a bit strained, consider an off brand knife, just be sure to read the reviews first.
51. Pocket Pal Sharpener – This handy Valentines gift for him will allow him to keep knives razor sharp!
52. Hydro Flask – A vacuum insulated drinking container may not win the “romantic Valentines gifts for him” award, but they’re a great way to store and transport liquids whether you’re just trying to stay hydrated at work, going on a 5 mile hike, or hitting the road.