These 36 easy fall crafts are frugal fun for the whole family! Find simple autumn crafts to make for all ages and skill levels.
36 Easy Fall Crafts
Well, it’s official, fall is here. If you’re not quite ready to give up on summer, I have just the thing to help you get in the autumn spirit: Easy fall crafts. Yep, these fun and frugal activities are just what the doctor ordered to help you get geared up for autumn. 🙂
Not confident in your DIY prowess? No worries, this article contains simple autumn crafts to make for all ages and skill levels. From fall crafts for kids to adults, there’s something here for everyone!
Whether you want to decorate your home or entertain the little ones as the weather becomes less hospitable, there’s an easy fall craft for that.
So grab a handful (or two) of this pumpkin spice puppy chow, pick an easy fall craft, and let’s dive head first into fall!
1. Homemade Pine Cone Bird Feeders (Freebie Finding Mom) – Easy fall crafts don’t get much easier than this! To complete this project you’ll only need 4 things and about 10 minutes.
2. Colored Salt Dough Leaf Impressions (Freebie Finding Mom) – Looking for simple autumn crafts to make? Look no further. I love this craft because it’s easy, educational, and encourages a little physical activity. The whole family can have fun taking a nature walk to look for some of the “materials” needed for this craft project.
Tip: Are you a big fan of educational projects? Me too! If you don’t mind a little mess, be sure to check out this pumpkin volcano project.
3. DIY Pumpkin Wine Glass Centerpieces (Freebie Finding Mom) – Sorry kiddos, this is not one of the fall crafts for kids… it’s adults only! These wine glass centerpieces are the prefect addition to any fall get-together from a book club meeting to Thanksgiving dinner. Don’t be intimidated by the painting aspect; this fall craft really is easy. I promise!
4. Easy Pressed Leaves Fall Framed Art in 5 Minutes (Confessions of An Overworked Mom) – Not only is this a fun fall craft for toddlers (or even teenagers or adults!), it also makes a frugal homemade gift idea. Take the little ones out for a nature hike, let them pick some colorful leaves, and then use those leaves to make pretty decor to give to family members or use in your own home.
5. A Gorgeous Fall Centerpiece in 5 Minutes or Less (Confessions of An Overworked Mom) – Hosting a fall dinner party? “Wow” the crowd with a pretty autumn themed place setting courtesy of this easy fall craft project. This fall centerpiece will only take you about 10 minutes, and you can mix and match materials to use what you can easily find or already have on hand.
Tip: You know what will really “wow” the crowd at your dinner party? This tasty easy pumpkin cheesecake.
6. Dollar Store Craft: Fall Centerpiece (Ann’s Entitled Life) – Your local dollar store can be a great resource for the materials you need for these easy fall crafts. Here’s one DIY project that is made entirely out of dollar store finds. Duplicate it or get inspired to make your own dollar store fall craft. 🙂
7. Easy DIY No-Sew Yarn Wrapped Pumpkins (Ann’s Entitled Life) – You know what’s great about this fall craft idea for kids? It’s easy (no sewing involved!) and allows you to re-use something that might otherwise end up in the trash can (plastic grocery sacks).
Tip: Make sure the kiddos are old enough to know not to put plastic bags over their head or in their mouths. If allowing younger children to take on this craft, be sure to supervise them closely.
8. 10 Minute Fall Burlap Wreath (My Heavenly Recipes) – Want a beautiful wreath for your door this fall but don’t want to shell out big bucks? I hear ya! How about you make your own? Wait, wait, hear me out! This wreath really is a simple autumn craft to make. In fact, you can probably tackle it in just 10 minutes!
9. DIY Halloween Decorations Made From Plastic Jugs (My Heavenly Recipes) – I love kids fall crafts that allow me to re-use items that we would otherwise just throw out. This easy fall crafts for preschoolers and kids is a great way to up-cycle plastic jugs and other containers to get frugal Halloween decorations.
Tip: Looking for more easy and frugal Halloween crafts for the little ones? I’ve got you covered! Here are some of my favorite Halloween fall kids crafts: The 25 Best Preschool Halloween Crafts.
10. Candy Corn Kids Craft (My Heavenly Recipes) – I really like easy fall crafts for preschoolers, like this one, that can be customized to fit what I have on hand or to fit my schedule. For example, this candy corn craft can be as quick and tidy (use washable markers) or as messy (use glitter, paint, or pieces of construction paper and glue) as you have time (and patience!) for. 🙂
11. Fall Kitchen Cabinets Decorations (My Heavenly Recipes) – If you’re looking for simple ways to showcase your fall spirit, this easy fall craft should do the trick! Consider expanding on this idea and using this on other doors. For instance, you could even use this idea to decorate your front door for the fall season!
Tip: Want more budget friendly ways to deck the halls for fall? Here are 25 DIY fall decorations to inspire you.
Leave a Reply