25. Upcycled Embroidery Hoop Pumpkins (Dukes and Duchesses) – If you’ve recently come across a stash of embroidery hoops at your local thrift store or a yard sale or while cleaning out the attic, I’ve got the perfect easy fall craft for you! These simple pumpkins complete with faux tea light candles would make a great addition to any home this fall. Display them on your mantle, hearth, end tables, coffee table, or even let the kiddos use them as night lights!
Tip: Need a little something extra to keep the things that go bump in the night away during the spooky Halloween season? Help your little one get a good night sleep with this homemade monster spray.
26. Paint Stick Pumpkin (Dukes and Duchesses) – On a tight budget? Lucky for you there are plenty of fall craft ideas for kids, like this one, that are super frugal. You can score the main “ingredient” (paint sticks) for pretty cheap or even for FREE at your local hardware store or paint store.
27. Monogrammed Cross Stitch Pumpkin (Dukes and Duchesses) – Personalize a faux pumpkin for a classy piece of fall decor with this DIY project. Consider creating one for each member of your family using pumpkins of different sizes, shapes, and/or colors.
Tip: If you want to repurpose this idea and turn the project into an easy fall craft for preschoolers, consider stenciling the letter onto a pumpkin and letting the little one color (or *gulp* paint) it in. 🙂
28. Easy DIY Fall String Art Tutorial (Sustain My Craft Habit) – This easy fall craft idea is a lot simpler than it looks. Don’t worry though, that will be our little secret. Everyone else can think you slaved away over it or paid big bucks at a store like Pier 1 Imports. 😉 Mix things up by using different colors of string or by spelling out different words.
29. Easy Fall Fingerprint Craft For Kids – Five Little Pumpkins (Mom Envy) – Whether you’re just trying to entertain the little ones or looking for a sweet fall keepsake for the grandparents, this is the kids fall crafts project for you! I highly recommend you keep a close eye on the kiddos while this craft is underway as both paint and markers are involved. Remember, products with the word “washable” on them are a mom’s BFF!
30. Pilgrim Hat Craft and Gratitude Banner (The Multitasking Mom) – Here are two fall crafts for toddlers that are easy, not terribly messy, and a great way for getting the kiddos thinking about what they have to be grateful for. In fact, the “gratitude banner” is something the whole family can work on together!
31. DIY Owl Fall Door Hanger (Busy Bliss) – This simple autumn crafts to make is just so darn cute! Seriously, your door needs this! Surprisingly, this craft project (which looks so good visitors are sure to think you purchased it) is not that hard to make. 🙂
32. Rustic + Modern Free Crochet Pumpkin Pattern (Make and Do Crew) – Do you know how to crochet? If so be sure to take advantage of this FREE pumpkin pattern and make some of these adorable crochet pumpkins for fall. They look great in any color so consider taking advantage of discounted yarn at your local craft store.
Tip: If you don’t know how to crochet, maybe now is the time to learn. Snag some of that discounted yarn and search the Internet for free how-to videos. There are plenty of free resources out there that will have you ready to tackle these pumpkin patterns in no time!
33. Fall Leaf Stamped Cloth Napkins (The Inspiration Vault) – I love fall kids crafts, like this one, that aren’t just pretty to look at. These autumn themed napkins can be used all season long for everything from your standard weeknight family dinner to the Thanksgiving feast!
Tip: I definitely recommend close supervision while this easy fall craft is underway. The second you aren’t looking a little one is liable to stamp things other than the napkins…like your floor or the walls.
34. Colorful Plaid Fall Decor (The Inspiration Vault) – Assuming you trust them with paint, this is another easy fall craft that the kiddos can help out with. Ask them to help you choose the colors and to paint the letters. Not a fan of plaid? No worries, you can easily swap out the plaid scrapbook paper for a color more to your liking!
35. Vellum Fall Leaves Vase (The Inspiration Vault) – Short on time? Then this is one of the best easy fall crafts you’ll find. You can complete this project in just a few minutes. Fill the vase with fall findings like pine cones or perhaps even colorful leaves.
36. Fall Harvest Wreath (The Inspiration Vault) – Here you go, one final simple autumn craft to make this season. This fun project allows you to reuse plastic table coverings!