This six page wedding budget checklist can help you get ready to say “I do” without breaking the bank! In addition to being a very comprehensive wedding budget breakdown, this printable is also the perfect planner for your big day.
If you’re in the process of planning a wedding, you’ve probably already figured out that there is a lot to think about (and pay for). Trying to figure out what to expect? According to The Knot, the average cost of a wedding in 2020 was $19,000. Whether you’re planning to spend more or less than the average, the best way to stay organized and on track is with this printable wedding budget spreadsheet PDF.
Wedding Budget Checklist
Here are just a few of the reasons I’m ready to say “I do” to this wedding budget checklist:
- It’s frugal.
- It’s comprehensive. Keep reading for an overview of all six pages of this wedding budget planning printable.
- It doesn’t require cell service, an Internet connection, or a fully charged battery. Yep, all you need to make this wedding budget breakdown work is a writing utensil!
- It’s ready to go; there’s no complicated set up required to get started with this wedding budget planning PDF—just print and plan! 😉
Bonus: While I adore how comprehensive this wedding budget checklist is, if you’re looking for something a little slimmed down and 100% free, download the Free Printable Wedding Budget Planner Worksheet.
This six page wedding budget planning printable is very detailed so that you can plan your wedding from start to finish, including pre-wedding rituals like the bachelorette party and post-wedding must-haves like the honeymoon. The goal of this wedding budget spreadsheet PDF is to help alleviate your wedding stress by coordinating everything in one place! Here’s an overview of each page:
- Page 1 – Rings, bachelorette and bachelor party, and attire costs
- Page 2 – Beauty and ceremony related expenses
- Page 3 – Reception related costs
- Page 4 – Photography/videography, favors/gifts, and paper goods (think invitations) related expenses
- Page 5 – Miscellaneous and transportation expenses
- Page 6 – Wedding accommodation and honeymoon costs
Bonus: Save some money on the bridal shower or bachelorette party with the help of these free printable bridal shower games!
Each item on this wedding budget template has the following columns:
- Budget – What you’re planning to spend on the item.
- Actual – What you actually end up spending on the item.
- Difference – The difference between the budget and actual number.
- Supplier – Where you’re getting the item (if applicable).
- Contact – Who your point of contact is at the supplier; for example, you may be using a catering company (the supplier) but you call and speak with Gina (their sales rep).
- Deposit – The amount of money you need to put down to secure the item.
- Deposit Due – When that deposit must be paid by; alternatively, you could use this column on the wedding budget template to represent the date you actually paid the deposit.
Beyond the Wedding Budget Breakdown: More Budgeting Resources
There’s a lot to love about this printable wedding budget template but it’s pretty much only good for planning a wedding. In other words, for your day-to-day budgeting needs it probably won’t see you through, for better or worse. No worries! There are plenty of other budgeting resources, printables, and templates right here:
- How to Make a Budget in Excel
- Best Budget Tracker Template Printable
- Best Money Tracker Template Printable
- Free Printable Budgeting Worksheets
- Free Family Budget Template Printables