Have you been charged with throwing a bridal shower? Good news—you can celebrate the big day on a budget with the help of these 10 free printable bridal shower games! Choose from bridal shower games free printables like BINGO, Scattergories, and more!
First off, if you aren’t a frequent flyer here at Freebie Finding Mom you may not know this, but it is totally 100% possible to throw an unforgettable party without breaking the bank. I will concede that many times the most frugal options do involve a little more time and involvement on your part but not always. You can cut costs and time by utilizing things like printables. Yes, yet another great use for printables!
Before we delve into the 10 free bridal shower game templates I’ve brought along with me today, here are some other resources you may find helpful while planning a bridal shower.
- The Ultimate Rainbow Party Ideas Guide
- 28 Frugal Birthday Party Ideas
- Memorial Day Party Ideas
- Frugal Garden Party Ideas
Note: None of these articles are specifically for a bridal shower, but you can easily adapt the tips provided to fit that need. Don’t be afraid to get creative! After all, it’s your party so you can cry if you want to … or throw an unbelievable shindig without breaking the bank! 😉
Free Printable Bridal Shower Games
1. “Would She Rather” Printable Bridal Shower Game (modern design) – Who knows the bride best? Put all of the guests’ knowledge to the test with this fun (and probably not-so-easy) bridal shower game!
2. “Would She Rather” Printable Bridal Shower Game (more formal design) – Here’s another version of the “Would She Rather” bridal shower game free printable. This one has a more formal or traditional design (vs. the modern design from #1). Choose whichever of the bridal shower game templates best fits the décor for your shower!
3. “What’s In Your Purse?” Bridal Shower Game Printable – Of the 10 free bridal shower printables this one is my favorite, but I’m probably biased since I carry a huge purse. Seriously, it’s like Hermione’s bag from Harry Potter. Sometimes I’m even surprised by what I find in there…. 🙂
4. Free Printable Bridal Shower Question Game – Break the ice with this surprisingly not-so-easy bridal shower game.
5. How Well Do You Know the Bride & Groom? – Here’s another test of your (and your guests’) knowledge of the bride and groom. Are you up for the challenge? If so, snag this bridal shower games free printable now!
Tip: Use different colors and styles of Washi tape to customize this printable to fit the party’s décor.
6. DIY: Wedding Mad libs – Remember how I said it’s your party and you can cry if you want to? Well you’ll all be laughing so hard that tears are inevitable if you opt for these free bridal shower printable Mad libs!
7. Free Bridal Shower Bingo Game – Bingo! Break out this free bridal shower printable and watch all of your guests get just a little competitive. It’s played just like regular old Bingo except the letter/number combos have been replaced with wedding related words … cute, right?
Bonus: Bingo isn’t just for bridal showers. Play it at your next holiday party with this Christmas Bingo game printable.
8. Wedding Shower Guest Discovery Game – If you’re hosting a shower that mixes different social circles—such as the groom’s family and the bride’s coworkers or college friends, use this bridal shower games free printable to help everyone get acquainted. Kicking things off with a game gives guests an excuse to talk to each other without the typical awkwardness! 🙂
9. Free Bridal Shower Word Jumble Game – Find out which of your guests is fluent in wedding gibberish with this bridal themed word jumble!
Idea: Use this printable as a bridal shower game template. In other words, while you could use it as-is, you could also just use it as inspiration to create your own word jumble that is customized to the bride and groom, such as scrambling their names or the location of their wedding!
10. Free Bridal Shower Grid Game – Speaking of not-so-easy bridal shower games, this printable is quite similar to the popular party game “Scattergories.” Guests are given a letter (everyone gets the same letter) and then must come up with a word that starts with that letter for each category. Fun, challenging, and sure to spark some fierce competition, this game is a bridal shower must!
In addition to these 10 free printable bridal shower games, here are some more games available on Amazon. You can view the complete selection of bridal shower games here.
1. Wedding Word Find/Search Game (50 sheets) – This wedding themed word search is a quick and fun bridal shower activity.
Tip: There are services online that allow you to create word searches or crossword puzzles, so with a little work you could whip up your own bridal shower game free printable to save money.
2. Bridal Shower Scratch Off Game Card Set 25 Cards (24 Sorry 1 Winner) – You can use this bridal shower game to save money. Here’s how: Purchase a prize or make one (ex. a Mason jar gift) and give everyone who brings a dish to the bridal shower a ticket. Then select a winner!
Tip: You could also replicate this idea by exchanging food items for a free printable raffle ticket!
3. Bridal Shower 12 Player Game Kit – This kit includes 5 different bridal shower games to keep the good times rolling!
4. Game Bridal Ball Toss – According to the Amazon reviews, if you’re going to have a tamer, more formal, or perhaps “older” crowd, this game is totally appropriate.
5. Bridal Shower Games: Fun Party Games and Helpful Tips for the Hostess – Even if you’re going to take advantage of some of the free bridal shower game templates in this post, this book may still come in handy. In addition to 8 classic bridal shower games, it includes helpful tips for the party hostess.
6. Bridal Name That Cake Game Sheets (50-Piece) – If you’ve been to several bridal showers, you know that typically, it’s the same games on repeat. If you’re looking for something new, be sure to check out this game. I bet no one will have played it before.
Note: You could copy this idea and totally create your own free printable bridal shower game.
7. Word Scramble -Purple Damask (50-sheets) – One of the free printable bridal shower games in this article is for a word scramble; however, if you don’t have access to a quality printer, you may want to just go ahead and purchase this one.
8. Lillian Rose Bridal Shower Dice Game – Here’s another option to break the ice at the bridal shower.
Tip: To keep the party on budget, whether using one of the 10 free printable bridal shower games or purchasing bridal shower games on Amazon, get game prizes at your local dollar store or thrift shop! Another option is to make each “prize” a raffle ticket so that you only have to give away one slightly better prize at the end of the party. If you want to go with the raffle ticket idea, use these free printable raffle tickets!
Do you know of other fun bridal shower games? If so, please share in the comments.