10 FREE Printable Bridal Shower Games
Have you been charged with the task of throwing a friend or family member a bridal shower? Are you concerned you don’t have the money and/or time to pull off a worthy party? Well, don’t fret, me and my 10 free printable bridal shower games are here to help!
First off, if you aren’t a frequent flyer here at Freebie Finding Mom you may not know this, but it is totally 100% possible to throw an unforgettable party without breaking the bank. I will concede that many times the most frugal options do involve a little more time and involvement on your part but not always. You can cut costs and time by utilizing things like printables.
Before we delve into the 10 free printable bridal shower games I’ve brought along with me today, here are some other resources you may find helpful in planning a bridal shower. Note: None of these articles are specifically for a bridal shower, but you an easily adapt the tips provided for a bridal shower. Don’t be afraid to get creative with these tips!
1. How Well Do You Know the Bride & Groom? – Break the ice with this free printable bridal shower game. You can easily customize this printable with different styles of Washi tape, so it fits the party’s decor.
2. DIY: Wedding Mad libs – Ready to get ridonculous? Here are 9 (yes, 9) free printable bridal shower games that are sure to get the party started!
3. Free Bridal Shower Bingo Game – Bingo! Watch all your guests get just a little competitive with this free printable bridal shower game. It’s played just like regular old bingo except the letter/number combos have been replaced with wedding related words…cute, right?
4. Bridal Shower Purse Game – This free printable bridal shower game is a fun twist on a scavenger hunt. Your guests will get to know each other (very personally in some cases) by going through each other’s purses in this team-style game.
5. How Well Does the Bride Know the Groom Game – When going with this free printable bridal shower game be sure to contact the groom beforehand (secretly!) and get answers to the questions. Not being able to figure out the big winner is definitely a party downer.