When you need free number worksheets for kindergarten students, FreebieFindingMom.com has you covered!
We know that parents and teachers deserve accessible (and fun!) tools for their mini geniuses, so we are thrilled to deliver more and more free printable worksheets for kindergarten students.
These 9 math worksheets for kindergarten classes are great for kids who are just learning how to count, add, and subtract.
Toddlers need tools that engage their senses to learn and retain information. Bright colors, fun shapes, recognizable images, and interactive equations get all the areas of their developing brains working together, so they can fully comprehend these new and complex topics.
Check out these free math and number tracing worksheets for kids!
Free Printable Math Worksheets for Kindergarten
Here are our latest kindergarten and preschool number worksheets!
Can your little student fill in the blanks on this number train? This number worksheet for kindergarten students helps kids remember numbers and put them in order.
Not only does this help with understanding number values, but it also helps with learning how to write numbers! While their minds learn math concepts, their brains develop fine motor skills – can’t beat that!
We have five reading number worksheets for kindergarten. These are great for children who are learning how to put meaning to a numerical value.
They are asked to look at the number in the top left quarter, determine what it is, and fill in enough things to match that number. It’s educational and fun!
These worksheets are another form of color by number worksheets for kindergarten. They might not have a completely colored-in picture at the end, but they’ll still have a colorful creation!
Counting shapes worksheets for kindergarten students is kind of the opposite of our reading numbers sheets. Ask your little one to count how many images they see on the page and write the number at the top.
If your child has learned how to count, but isn’t quite there with writing numbers yet, feel free to fill in that blank for them.
More Free Printable Math Worksheets for Kindergarten
These kindergarten and preschool number worksheets are excellent tools, but the learning doesn’t stop here!
Check out these other free printable math worksheets from FreebieFindingMom:
- Printable Cursive Letters and Numbers – Printable letter and number tracing worksheets for kids who are learning cursive.
- Free Printable Number Bubble Letters: Bubble Numbers 0-100 – These make great coloring pages and can be used to decorate bulletin boards in class.
- Free Printable Number Stencils Set – Stencil number tracing worksheets are great for making large banners or happy birthday signs.
- Free Printable Number Chart 1-100 For Kids – Kids can learn to recognize numbers from 1 to 100 with this number worksheet for kindergarten.
- Printable Calligraphy Letters and Numbers – Watch as your kids learn how to draw the fanciest numbers! Maybe they can make a birthday card for everyone in the family next year.
- 2 Free Printable Number Line to 20 PDF Downloads + Worksheet – This can be used with addition worksheets for kindergarten, so kids learn how number values relate to one another.
- 4 Free Blank Number Lines (Printable PDF Downloads) – Use these with addition or subtraction worksheets for kindergarten and customize the number lines.
- Free Printable Numbers Templates – Perfect for toddlers who are just learning number recognition!