Looking for ways to get your kids excited about reading? Look no further than these free printable bookmarks to color! Trust me, your kids won’t be able to wait to dive into a good book once they have a bookmark they custom made. 😉 Choose from 3 free bookmarks to color.
There is so much to love about these printable bookmarks to color PDF downloads. Seriously, I don’t even know where to start! Okay, let’s just do a top 5 list!
- The price, or should I say lack thereof? These are free bookmarks to color so your kids and your budget will love them!
- They encourage reading. Trust me, your children are going to want to use their finished bookmarks to print and color.
- The difficulty, or again, the lack thereof. These are easy bookmarks to color and overall, an easy (low-mess) activity that both you and your kids will enjoy!
- They’re adorable. Seriously, I’m not trying to toot my own horn, but scroll down … aren’t these super cute bookmarks to color?
- The added benefit of coloring. Remember, coloring is good for you, so not only do these printable bookmarks to color PDF downloads encourage the awesome habit of reading, your kids also get to benefit from the actual coloring!
See, I told you, there’s a lot to love about these free bookmarks to color. 🙂 So, let’s get to it!
Free Printable Bookmarks to Color: Shooting Star
If you’re after cute bookmarks to color, you can’t go wrong with this option featuring stars, confetti, a heart, and of course, a unicorn! While you can definitely use these as free printable summer bookmarks to color, to encourage your children to read over the school break, they can also work just as well during the school year. Have your kids use their finished bookmark printable to color to mark where they left off in their school textbook or mark problems they’re supposed to revisit at home.
Bonus: Heading back to school can be a struggle for kids and parents. Here are some additional freebies and printables that’ll hopefully make life easier!
- Back to School Checklist
- 15 First Day of School Free Printables
- Free Printable Book Report Templates
- Printable Book Covers
- Free Homework Chart Printable or if you prefer, Free Reward Chart for Kids Printables
- Ways to Get Free School Supplies by Mail or In-Person, plus How to Get School Supplies for Free
- Free Printable Back to School Word Searches
Free Printable Bookmarks to Color: Blast Off
If your child is into sci-fi or adventure stories, this may be the perfect printable bookmarks to color PDF download! It features an astronaut soaring through space on a rocket. Compared to the unicorn cute bookmark to color, this may be an easy bookmark to color because there’s less going on.
Psst! Have you considered using this or any of the bookmarks in this post as free printable summer bookmarks to color? It’s a great way to encourage your children to start or maintain good reading habits while not in school! To really motivate them, combine these free printable summer bookmarks to color with a reward chart, allowing your kids to earn points toward rewards for each book they read.
Tip: The rewards tied to your rewards chart don’t have to be complicated or expensive! Consider frugal (or even free) fun summer options like these free summer activities for kids and these cheap (or free) summer activities for teens.
Free Printable Bookmarks to Color: Rainy Day Reads
Just like a good book, this printable bookmarks to color PDF download is perfect for a rainy day! This bookmark printable to color depicts a cute nature scene complete with flowers and a mushroom. Invite your kids to make that rainy day a little brighter by having them use vibrant colors on this easy bookmark to color, especially for the flowers!
Tip: Make these bookmarks to print and color more durable by either printing them on heavier paper (like card stock) or gluing your child’s finished product to thicker paper (like construction paper).
Bonus: If these 3 bookmarks to print and color aren’t enough to satiate your craving for crayons, no worries! Here are even more fun summer and spring coloring pages!
What do you think of these free printable bookmarks to color? How are you implementing them in your child’s reading habits? Share your feedback and inspiration in the comments!