Looking for the best fitness tracker printable? Look no further! Learn why this is the best fitness tracker for women and men and download it below.
Tracking is an important part of reaching any health or fitness goal you’ve set for yourself. Don’t believe it? Well, in SMART goals, the “M” stands for “measurement.” And if that isn’t enough proof, a study from the American Psychological Association found that the more often you check your progress toward a goal, the greater the likelihood that you will succeed.
Sounds like we should all get tracking, right? 🙂
Psst! If you aren’t familiar with SMART goals, you’re missing out. You can learn more about SMART fitness goals, examples, and download a printable template here.
While measurement can increase your chance of achieving any goal, today, let’s talk specifically about a fitness tracker for men and women.
Best Budget Fitness Tracker Printable
So often, when we think about “fitness,” we only think about one aspect. For example, if I were to tell you “I want to get more fit,” what would come to mind? You would probably envision me working out more. However fitness is so much more than just exercise, and that’s where many free and cheap fitness trackers fall short.
Medical News Today defines physical fitness as “one’s ability to execute daily activities with optimal performance, endurance, and strength with the management of disease, fatigue, and stress and reduced sedentary behavior.” Obviously, just working out, would not enable you to perform “optimally” during your daily activities, right? Nutrition, water intake, sleep, and stress levels are also critical to that equation, and the best budget fitness trackers, like the one below, recognize that.
This fitness tracker printable offers space for you to keep track of your:
- Exercise including the type of workout, such as cardio, strength or yoga, the duration of your workout, and any specific details about the workout.
- Nutrition including what you ate at each meal and snack of the day, the number of calories consumed, and the number of carbs consumed.
- Water intake.
This cheap fitness tracker for men and women also includes a fair amount of space for notes so that you can keep a record of other components of your day that may have played a role in your “performance.” For example, since stress definitely plays a role in fitness, I would recommend noting your stress level each day and perhaps, what specifically contributed to that level or how you might better manage it in the future.
Another good idea, in order to keep yourself motivated, is to write down one thing you’re proud of yourself for achieving that day. Even if the day was a bit of a dumpster fire, you missed your cycling class and ate like a frat boy at the end of finals week, find one thing you did right and write it down! For example, perhaps you still found time to drink the right amount of water or did a little meal prep so you can get back on track tomorrow.
Best Fitness Tracker for Women and Men
There are a lot of fitness trackers out there, both fitness tracker printables, apps, and devices, and pretty much all of them claim to be the “best free fitness tracker” or the “best budget fitness tracker.” How can you know that the fitness tracker printable above is really the best fitness tracker for women and men? Here’s why I love it:
- It’s a cheap fitness tracker. (Don’t confuse cheap with having little or no value!)
- As mentioned above, it takes into account all the different components that go into “fitness” and “getting fit.” So regardless of what your health or fitness goal is, this fitness tracker for men and women can help you measure it!
- It’s made for daily use, meaning you can track your progress frequently and granularly.
- Since this is a fitness tracker printable, you don’t need cell service, WiFi access, or a charged battery to use it.
Best Fitness Tracker for Kids?
You may be wondering “Since this is the best fitness tracker for women and men, is it also the best fitness tracker for kids?” The answer is maybe. I am not recommending any kids fitness tracker as kids are different than adults with varying needs for things like nutrients and sleep.
If you just want to monitor what your kid is naturally doing, how much sleep he or she is getting or how much water he or she is consuming, you could use this as a “kids fitness tracker.” However, if you’re trying to alter your child’s diet or fitness levels such as cutting carbs or getting him or her to workout more, please consult with your pediatrician as to what is safe and what the best fitness tracker for kids is.
Health and Fitness Journal
The best fitness tracker for women and men printable is part of the fitness journal template printables, available in the shop. The journal also includes:
- Printable Weekly Workout Schedule for Men and Women Template
- Inspirational Fitness Quotes Printables
- Weight Loss Plan
- SMART Fitness Goals: Examples & Printable Template
- How to Set a Fitness and Nutrition Plan + Printable Template
- Female Printable Body Measurement Chart