16. Crockpot Beef Stroganoff (Freebie Finding Mom) – This meal looks and tastes like it took you hours to make–but really it takes just minutes. Yes, really! (The crockpot does most of the work, so you can get on with your life.)
17. Slow Cooker Sweet and Spicy Beef and Peppers (Freebie Finding Mom) – When you’re craving Chinese, don’t get takeout: make this instead! It’s cheaper, healthier, and just as good as the restaurant’s version.
18. Slow Cooker Beef Stew (Freebie Finding Mom) – Eat this hearty, delicious stew by itself or with corn muffins. Either way, you won’t be disappointed.
19. One Skillet Hamburger Beef Stroganoff Helper (Serena Bakes Simply From Scratch) – As easy and cheap as boxed Hamburger Helper—but made with ingredients that are good for your family. This recipe is perfect for busy nights when you have no time to cook!
20. Slow Cooker Mississippi Pot Roast (Moore or Less Cooking) – This cheap meal is great for large families, potlucks, leftovers, you name it!
21. Instant Pot Beef Rigatoni (Easy Instant Recipes) – Need a quick meal in between soccer practice, math homework, and bedtime songs? This easy, cheap pasta is just the thing.
22. Easy Cheesy Hamburger Skillet (Foodal) – This recipe is so easy to throw together, and you probably already have most of the ingredients in your kitchen and pantry.
23. Chili Mac and Cheese (Spaceships and Laser beams) – When regular mac and cheese won’t cut it, try this spiced-up version.
24. Easy Homemade Chili (The Welcoming Table) – When all you want is comfort food, this easy, budget-friendly chili is perfect. Best of all, it tastes even better as leftovers!
25. Slow Cooker French Dip Sandwiches (Mom’s Cravings) – French dip sandwiches sound like they should be complicated, but they’re made easy with a slow cooker. This recipe is proof that cheap family meals can be indulgent!
26. Instant Pot Mini Meatloaf Bites (Easy Instant Recipes) – This recipe is so good, and so easy, that it might just replace your Mom’s. (I won’t tell.)
27. Easy Meat Lasagna (The Curious Frugal) – A lasagna recipe that doesn’t involve endless layering and hours in front of the stove? Sign me up! You’ll want to pin this recipe for when you want lasagna but not the hassle.
28. Easy Taco Casserole (Recipes Simple) – Is it Taco Tuesday? No? Oh well, not that it matters, anyway! Your family will be clamoring for this taco casserole any day of the week.