Vegetarian Toddler Snack Recipes
18. Coconut Oil Granola (Freebie Finding Mom) – Whether you’re a child or an adult, snack time can be dangerous. There’s just too many bad choices out there! Enter this delicious and nutritious vegetarian toddler recipe. Rich in taste and good for you ingredients like coconut oil, this will soon be a snack time fav.
19. Gluten Free Breakfast Smoothie (Freebie Finding Mom) – Looking for vegetarian toddler recipes that are also gluten free? Search over! This gluten and meat free smoothie is great for breakfast, lunch, or snack time on the go.
20. Homemade Sweet Potato and Kale Veggie Chips (Freebie Finding Mom) – Thanks to these vegetarian toddler recipes you’re just 3 or 5 ingredients away from a healthy alternative to potato chips. Try not to eat them all before your little one gets some!
21. Homemade Vitamin Gummies (Freebie Finding Mom) – Technically this vegetarian toddler recipe is for vitamins not a snack, but since they’re packed with all natural immune boosting goodness it’s totally okay for little ones to eat a couple a day. Whip up a big batch of these and keep them around throughout cold and flu season to help keep your home healthy.
22. Cookie Dough Protein Bars (Busy But Healthy) – What kid wouldn’t want to eat something with the words “cookie dough” in it? This vegetarian toddler recipe for no bake protein bars is an excellent way to get your little one to eat something good for him or her without even realizing it. The chocolate chips, raisins, and (optional) stevia make this a sweet treat that packs a wallop in the health department with over 14g of protein per bar!
23. Carrot Cake Bran Muffins (Amy’s Healthy Baking) – Adding the word “cake” to a vegetarian toddler recipe works the same magic as adding the word “pizza”. (Note: Don’t add both words to the same recipe or the world will explode! 🙂 )
24. Creamy Peanut Butter Dip (Thrifty NW Mom) – In just 4 little steps you can concoct a powerful potion that will get your little one to happily consume fruits like apples. Don’t believe me? Just give this vegetarian toddler recipe a try!
25. Spinach Hummus (Mama Likes to Cook) – Encourage your little one to eat vegetables with this vegetarian toddler recipe for a healthy dip. Even if your child opts to use crackers or bread instead of vegetables with this hummus, the dip itself is chock full of good for them ingredients like chickpeas.
26. Sweet Potato Chips (Frugal Minded Mom) – Here’s another vegetarian toddler recipe for sweet potato chips. This one calls for just 3 ingredients and 10 minutes of prep time. How many ingredients do those store bought bags have? Trust me, you don’t want to know!
27. Carrot Butternut Whole Grain Muffins (Peas and Crayons) – The title of this vegetarian toddler recipe just screams “Eat me, I’m full of good stuff!” Since it is sweetened with pure maple syrup, your little one won’t even realize how healthy it is. Bonus: You’ll only need 10 minutes of prep time for this recipe.
Vegetarian Toddler Dessert Recipes
28. Homemade Orange Juice and Fruit Popsicles (Freebie Finding Mom) – Not only is this vegetarian toddler recipe a fabulous way to get kids to eat more fruit, it is a fun and frugal way for them to cool off during the summer. Trust me, kids will have a blast picking which fruit goes into their popsicles.
29. Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Ice Cream Sandwiches (Freebie Finding Mom) – Sadly, there are no vegetables in this vegetarian toddler recipe, but as I’m sure you know, we can’t eat healthy 100% of the time. These ice cream sandwiches are beyond simple to make and require just 2 ingredients. Whip these up for your kids and their buddies during the summer as a special treat.
30. Mini M&M and Quinoa Cookies (Freebie Finding Mom ) – This vegetarian toddler recipe might sound a little strange, but it tastes great! The M&Ms keep it sweet while the quinoa adds texture, protein, and fiber as well as helps fill you up so
you erm, your little one can stop after just one cookie.
31. Avocado Chocolate Chip Cookies (The Cookie Writer) – As far as ways to sneak vegetables into food, this vegetarian toddler recipe is pretty ingenious. You simply replace the butter with avocado. Note: The cookies do have a green tinge thanks to the avocado… don’t be alarmed!
32. No-Bake Apple Pie Bites (Recipe Runner) – Want to give your little one a just little bit of sugar? Try this vegetarian toddler recipe on for size. These mini no bake desserts are the perfect one bite solution to sooth any sweet tooth (including your own).
Whew! That’s a ton of vegetarian toddler recipes, right? Have you tried any of these vegetarian toddler recipes out? If so, please share your feedback (including any modifications) in the comments. Also, I’d love to hear about your favorite vegetarian toddler recipes (or adult recipes).
Best of luck in the fruits and vegetables war! May the odds be ever in your favor. 🙂