Don’t worry, I didn’t forget about snack time. Here are some fantastic 3-ingredient recipes that are sure to sooth your stomach’s rumblings.
28. Sweet Potato and Kale Veggie Chips (Freebie Finding Mom) – It is totally impossible to eat just one potato chip which means if you’re trying to lose weight or eat healthier you probably avoid this snack altogether, right? Well, no more! Whip up this 3-ingredient recipe for nutritious and delicious kale chips and satisfy your craving.
Note: If you’re willing to venture outside of 3-ingredient recipes, the sweet potato chips are only 4 ingredients (6 if you count optional salt and pepper).
29. Cheese Straws (Freebie Finding Mom) – Okay, if we’re counting salt and pepper, this 3-ingredient recipe is actually a 5 ingredient recipe, but it is so tasty I couldn’t bare to leave it off this list.
30. Coconut Oil Popcorn (Freebie Finding Mom) – Movie night just wouldn’t be the same without popcorn, am I right? Well now you can indulge in this treat without indulging in all the calories that typically come along with it. Bonus: This is a great way to ingest coconut oil which is very good for you. (Find out more about the health benefits of coconut oil here).
31. Watermelon Feta Bites (Floating Kitchen) – This is the perfect snack for a hot summer day! If you’re hosting a summer picnic/get-together, I highly recommend serving this 3-ingredient recipe as your appetizer. It’s super simple but doesn’t seem chintzy or thrown together.
32. Chocolate Covered Strawberry Frozen Greek Yogurt Bites (Two Healthy Kitchens) – I love this idea! It’s like a snack and a dessert in one. Sure, the chef intended them as a Valentine’s Day treat, but you could easily make them in any shape your heart desires.
33. Corn Dip (Thrifty DIY Diva) – Tired of the same old dips at every party? Want something a little healthier to submerge your chip in? I highly recommend this 3-ingredient recipe for corn, black bean, and avocado dip.
34. Edible Play Dough (Kids Activities Blog) – Dairy free and gluten free, your little one will have a blast making it, playing with it, and of course, eating it. You could probably use a little food coloring to give this edible Play Dough a fun hue.
36. Blueberry Sauce (My World Simplified) – This sauce will become a breakfast staple in your house in no time!
37. Crunchy Cinnamon Sugar Chickpeas (Strength and Sunshine) – Vegan, gluten-free, and sugar free, this 3-ingredient recipe is almost too good to be true. Almost….
38. Vanilla Banana Milkshake (Make the Best of Everything) – Did you know you could make a milkshake without ice cream and with only 3 ingredients? Me neither! I’m glad I’ve been corrected!
39. Raw Raspberry Fig Chia Jam (Strength and Sunshine) – Naturally sweet and packed with chia seeds, which are rich in omega 3s, this 3-ingredient recipe for jam is so good you’ll be tempted to eat it straight from the jar with a spoon. Oh, go on, one teaspoon won’t hurt… no one is looking. 🙂
40. Sweet Vanilla Pecan Butter (Strength and Sunshine) – Peanut butter has got nothing on this homemade pecan butter. Pair it with the chia jam (recipe directly above) for an unforgettable PB&J sandwich!
41. Apple Peanut Butter Teeth (Mom Foodie) – This is probably the most adorable of all the 3-ingredient recipes. It’ll crack your kids up and get them to eat an apple.
There you have it, 41 3-ingredient recipes to inspire and delight. I’ll leave you with one final tip: To save money while trying 3-ingredient recipes, try to pick a few that share at least one ingredient.
For more simple, delicious and frugal recipes, follow Freebie Finding Mom’s Easy Family Meals on a Budget Pinterest board.