If you are looking for ways to keep the kids busy and having fun, consider getting them in the holiday spirit with these 25 Preschool Thanksgiving Crafts. You will discover a myriad of ways to make a Thanksgiving turkey, creative food crafts and more! Hopefully these 25 Preschool Thanksgiving Crafts inspire you and your little crafters.
Thanksgiving Turkeys, Turkeys and More Turkeys
Use fun, everyday items and and turn them into preschool Thanksgiving crafts!
1. Toilet Paper Roll Turkey: Wait, don’t toss that old toilet paper roll, turn it into a cute little turkey.
2. Thankful Turkey: This Thankful Turkey craft not only encourages the kids to get crafty for the holiday, but it reminds them what it is all about. Help the kids write on the feathers what they are thankful for this season.
3. Thanksgiving Turkey Apron: No Thanksgiving dinner would be complete without a chef wearing a festive Thanksgiving Turkey Apron. Plus, aprons make great preschool Thanksgiving crafts that you can cherish year after year.
4. Hand Print Turkey: Place little hands in paint to make this adorable Hand Print Turkey.
5. Popsicle Stick Turkey Thanksgiving Craft Centerpiece: Every Thanksgiving table needs a Popsicle Stick Turkey as its centerpiece. Wrap a styrofoam ball with yarn, cut a head out of scrap book paper, and paint popsicle sticks in fun colors to make yours.
7. Handmade Turkey Hairbow: Make Handmade Turkey Hairbows for the little girl who likes to be perfectly accessorized for the holiday.
8. Stryofoam Cup Pilgrim Turkeys: These Pilgrim Turkeys are so cute! With the help of a hot glue gun, this Preschool Thanksgiving craft is easier than you may think. Go here to download the Pilgrim Turkey Hat template.
9. Candy Filled Turkey with Hand Print Tail: Fill baby food jars with candy and borrow a little hand for the tail and you have a super cute turkey that would make a great party favor for guests.
10. Fall Leaf Turkey: Mother Nature provides most of the supplies for this Fall Leaf Turkey craft. I love fun but frugal DIY projects.
11. M&M Turkey Party Favors: Here’s another adorable Thanksgiving party favor idea. Grab brown netting, a few pipe cleaners, a pair of googly eyes, glue dots, scissors, small rubber bands and a bag of M&M candies and you have the essentials for these M&M Turkey Party Favors.
12. Tissue Paper Turkey: Download this turkey printable then glue on crumbled tissue paper to make this little guy. This is a fun Thankgsiving craft that even my 18 month old can enjoy. He loves destroying, I mean, crumbling up things. 🙂