14. Homemade leather cleaner: Do not neglect your leather furniture. Give it some love and attention by using this homemade leather cleaner.
15. Homemade upholstery cleaner: Before you throw in the towel and toss out that piece of furniture with the impossible stain, give this homemade upholstery cleaner a whirl. Check out the impressive results Texas Homesteader experienced.
16. Homemade dishwasher cleaner: Do your dishes come out of the dishwasher with residue? The problem may be your cleaner. Give this dishwasher cleaner recipe a try. This simple homemade cleaner is sure to make dishes sparkle. 17. Homemade granite cleaner: I didn’t even know I needed a special cleaner for my granite kitchen counter tops. While researching household cleaners I discovered this gem, a homemade granite cleaner that is gentle on granite but tough on dirt.
18. Homemade makeup brush cleaner: Whether you are cleaning paint brushes or makeup brushes, this homemade makeup brush cleaner recipe will do the trick. Even sweeter, you probably have all the ingredients in your home now.
19. Homemade toilet bowl cleaner: If you need a cleaner that is tough on grime but doesn’t contain harmful toxins give this homemade toilet bowl cleaner recipe a try. To attack those especially dirty toilets use the homemade soft scrub recipe.
20. Homemade stainless steel cleaner: Stainless steel appliances are beautiful when they’re clean and shiny, but when you’ve got a little one in the house, more often than not, they’re covered in fingerprints. Help your stainless steel appliances regain their luster with this homemade cleaner. 21. Homemade hardwood floor cleaner: There’s no need to buy expensive hardwood floor cleaners to make your floors shine. With this homemade hardwood floor cleaner while you polish your floors you’ll also be filling your house with the lovely aroma of essentials oils.
22. Homemade grout cleaner: Got grout? No problem with this homemade grout cleaner. Mix two simple yet powerful ingredients: baking soda and bleach and you’ll be grime free in no time.
23. Homemade wood cleaner: If you are looking for an effective cleaner that won’t make you wheezy with chemical fumes, use this natural homemade wood cleaner for some deep cleaning action.
24. Homemade carpet cleaner for machines: For carpets that deserve a little extra attention, load up your carpet cleaning machine with this homemade cleaner.
25. Homemade brass cleaner: Restore tarnished brass to its original shine and luster with this homemade brass cleaner.
Do you like to use homemade beauty products and homemade cleaners? I love the ability to make products to use in my home that are all natural and safe which is why I am a big fan of essential oils. Young Living essential oils are my favorite oils because they are some of the best essential oils on the market. I also appreciate that Young Living guarantees no pesticides or herbicides were used in the growing of their oils, and that they are the only company that has their own farms, so they can ensure the quality of their oils.
Whether you already use Young Living essential oils or are new to the company, for a limited time, you can snag an awesome deal on a Young Living Premium Starter Kit!
The Young Living Premium Starter Kit includes:
- Eleven (5 ml) therapeutic-grade essential oils
- Your choice of Dew Drop or another Home Diffuser
- Several FREEBIES including a $20 Amazon gift card (limited time offer!), a reference guide, and access to our private Facebook groups where you can learn more about essential oils (how to use them, benefits, how to make money selling them etc.)
- Plus, with this order, you automatically become a wholesale member, which means you will save 24% off all of your orders! Even if you are not interested in selling Young Living essential oils, you still get the member discount if you purchase this Premium Starter Kit, and make at least one purchase of $50 per year!
*One exciting aspect of picking up the Premium Starter Kit is that you immediately have your own business (if you want)! There are numerous perks to becoming a seller and promoter of Young Living essential oils, so if you have been wanting a way to make money at home, this could be the right solution for you. Please note: You are NOT required to sell anything, it is completely your choice, but if you are interested in selling Young Living essential oils, I’d be happy to share with you more about this, feel free to email me at the address below.
Here’s How to Get Your Young Living Premium Starter Kit:
- Go to the Young Living Enrollment page.
- Choose Member for the membership type.
- Double check that the Sponsor ID and Enroller ID are both showing 2751941
- To ensure you never run out of your oils, you can enroll in the optional Essential Rewards program at this time. This is a monthly auto-ship program where if you commit to spending 50 PV (usually $50) for eleven out of the twelve months of the year, you can earn FREE product credits and reduced shipping! I love to save money, so I recommend this option! (You may opt out if you are not interested.)
- Add any additional products and fill in your information. A couple of additions you may want to consider are Lemongrass Vitality which is great for pain relief and a Thieves Household Cleaner. I like the Thieves Household Cleaner because not only is it cheaper than most any cleaner you can buy in stores, but it is non-toxic too. As a mom, this matters to me.
- After you fill out your information, including name, address, phone, email, etc., you will also enter your social security number and agree to the terms & conditions.
- Select your choice of shipping, and then you will enter your payment information.
- Review your order and then click Activate and Place Order. That’s it! Your oils will be on their way!
Please feel free to email me with any questions at email@example.com. Your freebies will be shipped within 2-4 weeks.
Want to learn more about Young Living essential oils and why they are my preferred essential oil provider? Go here.