25. 5-Ingredient Sugar-Free Chocolate Nutella Truffles (Wholesome Yum) – Want to “Wow!” that special someone with truffles? Forget heading to your nearest chocolatier like Godiva…instead take advantage of one of the best dessert recipes for truffles around. I’m talking about this recipe, which also happens to be gluten and sugar free.
26. Double Chocolate Skillet Brownie (Strength & Sunshine) – Gooey chocolate brownies studded with melty chocolate chips make this an easy dessert recipe for two that’ll be devoured in the blink of an eye. Hmm… maybe you both need your own skillet…. Bonus: This recipe is vegan-friendly, gluten free, and free of the big 8 allergens.
27. Double Stuffed Gluten-Free Mug Brownie (Strength & Sunshine) – I have a feeling that of all the simple recipes for two, you’re not going to want to share this one! And that’s okay…I won’t tell on you. 😉 This super easy mug brownie is gluten and allergy free and comes together fast, like super fast! Seriously, you can be digging in in about 6 minutes!
28. Chocolate Caramel Affogato (Strength & Sunshine) – To be honest, when I first stumbled upon this quick dessert recipe I had no idea what “Affogato” meant; however, I was deeply intrigued by the promise of chocolate and caramel! 🙂 I was not disappointed. This delicious 2 ingredient recipe comes together in a flash. By the way, if you’re wondering, “Affogato” is a coffee based Italian dessert, usually involving ice cream or gelato.
29. Skillet Blueberry Crisp for Two (Strength & Sunshine) – Some of the best dessert recipes are versatile, and here’s a great example. This delicious fruit crisp can be served with ice cream, yogurt, or devoured all by itself. I love that, at least as far as desserts go, it’s pretty healthy so I don’t have to feel guilty about indulging!
30. Chocolate Strawberry Cupcakes for Two (The Baking Fairy) – What goes together better than chocolate and strawberries? I mean, come on, this dessert has date night written all over it! Frankly, it doesn’t qualify as an easy dessert recipes for two because it’s pretty difficult to make just two cupcakes but it’s such a “date night” dessert I couldn’t resist sharing.
31. One Minute Chocolate Brownie in a Mug Cake (Low Carb Yum) – Now, here’s an easy dessert recipe for two! Making these mug brownies couldn’t be easier. You only need 2 minutes to make this sweet treat. No, for real, 2 minutes!
32. Strawberry Coconut Flour Mug Cake (Low Carb Yum) – Need super fast simple recipes for two? Not a problem! You and that special someone can be diving into these strawberry mug cakes in less than 5 minutes. Bonus: They’re gluten free, paleo-friendly, and have just 101 calories each!
33. Sous Vide Oreo Cheesecake (Savoring the Good) – Oreo cheesecake? Umm, yes please! 🙂 Assuming you have a Sous Vide device, this cheap desserts option is fit for any budget. Note: Sous Vide is a method of cooking using water or steam. For this particular recipe, the cheesecake is made in a sealed Mason jar which is placed in water.
34. Vegan Chocolate Mousse with Avocado (Avocado Pesto) – Avocados aren’t just for Taco Tuesday any more! Nope, thanks to this cheap desserts recipe you can use avocados to create a creamy gluten free and vegan-friendly treat.
35. 2 Minute Chocolate Peanut Butter Mini Cake (Beauty and the Foodie) – Sometimes the best dessert recipes also happen to be the quickest! This chocolate and peanut butter cake comes together in just 2 minutes and it must be good..the chef’s teenage son gave his stamp of approval! 🙂
36. Cream Cheese Cherry Crescent Roll (Mommy Evolution) – Whether you’re looking for easy dessert recipes for two or twenty, this one is for you. It’s super simple and requires just 3 ingredients! The recipe is easy to scale up to feed a whole crowd if that’s what you need.
37. Two-Minute Rustic Apple Tart (Mommy Evolution) – I love simple recipes for two that look like a lot of work. Personally, I think this rustic tart looks like something my grandmother would have labored over all day; in other words, it looks like a homemade comfort food type dessert. In reality though, this dessert has just 5 ingredients and takes about 10-15 minutes of prep work.
38. Valentine Bark (Mommy Evolution) – How do you feel about bark? Nope, not tree bark…dessert bark! Personally I’m a fan as most barks are delicious, easy, and quick dessert recipes. This one is no exception. While this was originally a Valentine’s Day recipe, you can easily make it fit for any holiday just by using different colored M&Ms.
39. Hazelnut Creme Brulee Dessert for Two (Low Carb Maven) – When I hear “creme brûlée” I think of fancy restaurants with cloth napkins and wine lists…how about you? If you’re a fan of this sophisticated dessert but not the price tag at those swanky restaurants, you’re in luck…you can now enjoy creme brûlée at home. Here’s one of the best dessert recipes for creme brûlée I’ve found. Bonus: It really isn’t as hard to make as you think! 😉
40. Apple Nachos S’mores (Dancing Through the Rain) – Just because you’re opting for cheap desserts doesn’t mean you have to sacrifice on taste. This delicious dish is easy on your budget but will surely slay your sweet tooth! Don’t be afraid to get creative with this dessert recipe. You can add a drizzle of caramel, melted mini marshmallows, cinnamon sprinkles, etc.
41. Hot Chocolate Cheesecake Dip (Dancing Through the Rain) – Rounding out this list of easy dessert recipes for two is a real winner. I like everything about this recipe. Hot chocolate, cheesecake, marshmallows…yum! This is the perfect dessert to cozy up to that special someone with.
Whoa…I don’t know about you but thanks to these simple recipes for two, my sweet tooth is begging for mercy! If you can handle more easy dessert recipes for two be sure to follow Freebie Finding Mom’s: