10. Bunny Cupcakes in a Mason Jar (Freebie Finding Mom) – I think the best dessert recipes look as good as they taste (or at least almost as good as they taste), and this one definitely fits the bill. Come on, these bunny cupcakes are downright adorable!
11. M&M Easter Bark (Freebie Finding Mom) – When it comes to easy dessert recipes for two, they don’t get much easier than this. Seriously, as long as you can work a microwave, you can make this dish. Plus, it’s also quick. You can whip this yummy bark up in just 30 minutes!
12. No Bake Banana Cheesecake (Mason Jar Breakfast) – Cheesecake. Need I say more to sell you on this simple recipe for two? Hmmm, okay, well what about the fact that you don’t even have to turn on the oven to make this delicious cake in a jar recipe? Yep, you can have spoon-scraping good cheesecake without any baking!
13. How to Make S’mores in a Jar (Mason Jar Breakfast) – Bring that campfire fav indoors with this cheap dessert recipe for s’mores in a jar. Yes, you can now enjoy s’mores year round. You’re welcome. 😉
14. No Bake Cherry Cheesecake in a Jar (Mason Jar Breakfast) – 5 steps and exactly zero baking are all that you need to whip up this quick dessert recipe for sweet cherry cheesecake. Feel free to get creative and swap the cherries for your other favorite fruits to get different flavor combinations.
15. Raspberry Tiramisu Tarts (Food Meanderings) – I think the best dessert recipes taste decadent without leaving you feeling guilty for days afterward. That’s why I love this sweet and creamy raspberry tiramisu tart. It satisfies your sweet tooth and only packs 217 calories! 🙂
16. Chocolate Chip Pecan Skillet Cookie for Two (Ally’s Sweet and Savory Eat) – Frankly, this easy dessert recipe for two had me at “chocolate chip cookies that are a tad crispy on the outside and warm and goey on the inside.” Seriously, I think I drooled on my keyboard! It doesn’t hurt that this recipe is relatively simple (you’re basically baking cookies) and quick (about 30 minutes).
17. Apple Pie Dip (It is a Keeper) – Looking for simple recipes for two that are versatile? Look no further than this apple pie dip. Serve it with graham crackers, cinnamon crisps, over vanilla ice-cream, or all by itself!
18. Vegan Chocolate Pudding (Deliciously Plated) – Not only does this chocolatey delight qualify as one of the quick dessert recipes (just 20 minutes of hands on time!), it’s also vegan friendly. Yep, whatever your dietary concerns are, you can find a delicious dessert to sooth your sweet tooth. Oh, and even if you aren’t a vegan, trust me…you’re going to love this creamy, rich dessert! 🙂
19. Nutella Pudding (Trial and Eater) – With just 4 ingredients, this Nutella pudding (yep, you read that right) is a great cheap desserts option. With just 15 minutes of hands on time and 4 steps, it’s also a quick and easy dessert option. What’s not to love?
20. Tiramisu Dip (Trial and Eater) – This is definitely one of the best dessert recipes around because it feels fancy; you know, like something you spent all day working on. In reality, it only takes 5 minutes. Don’t worry, how quick it is will be our little secret. 😉
21. Healthy Chocolate Mug Cake (Melanie Cooks) – I’ll admit that when I first ran across this easy dessert recipe for two I was a little skeptical about how good it really was. After all, the word “healthy” was in the title. I also quickly learned that it’s gluten free and Paleo-friendly, which didn’t boost my confidence. However, this is a perfect example of why you shouldn’t judge a book by its cover…’er or a recipe by it’s title? You know what I mean! This easy mug cake is actually really good. Like spoon scraping the bottom good.
22. Gluten Free Banana Bread Mug Cake (Melanie Cooks) – The chef behind this simple recipes for two suggests serving up this microwavable mug cake for breakfast, but I also think it’d make a pretty easy (and tasty) dessert option! Give it a try and see what you think. Psst you actually get 4 recipes in this one so be sure to check it out.
23. Pizza Hut Copycat Skillet Cookie Dough (Recipe This) – Looking for quick dessert recipes that’ll leave you feeling warm and cozy inside? Look no further. This ooey-gooey chocolate chip cookie topped with chocolate sauce and ice cream is sure to hit the spot…and it only requires 10 minutes of prep time. #winning
24. Raspberry Ice Cream (Wholesome Yum) – There are multiple ways to dress this cheap desserts option up, including changing it entirely by opting for some berry other than raspberries, topping it with a chocolate drizzle, or adding some fun sprinkles. As it is though, you can be enjoying fruity gluten and sugar free ice cream in just 2 minutes.