7. Chewy Chocolate Peanut Butter Bacon Cookies – Low Carb, Gluten Free (Peace, Love and Low Carb) – Everything is better with bacon, right? 😉 This diabetic Christmas cookies recipe is sure to be appreciated by any man on your holiday shopping list!
8. Low Carb Christmas Cookies: Nutmeg Butter Balls (Lowcarb-Ology) – Looking for a diabetic Christmas cookie recipe that is fast and delicious? Look no further! This cookie is filled with flavor and only requires 5 minutes of prep time.
9. Sugarless and Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies (Walking on Sunshine) – Unfortunately, this is not a great Mason jar Christmas recipe… or at least I can’t figure out how to turn this into a cookies in a jar recipe. (If you can, let me know! 😉 ) However, it’s still a delicious (and healthy) twist on traditional peanut butter cookies.
Bonus: If you’re on the hunt for Mason jar Christmas recipes, you’re in luck! Here are 25 Mason jar cookie recipes that are sure to please anyone on your “nice” list this holiday season.
10. Low Carb Chocolate Covered Cookies – Gluten Free (The Foodie Affair) – Chocolate and coconut flakes give these cookies a decadent taste that you don’t actually have to feel guilty about. While the recipe calls for almond flour, feel free to experiment with what you have on hand. I think these would turn out fine as quinoa flour cookies.
11. Sugar-Free Gingerbread Cookies (Low Carb, Paleo) (Wholesome Yum) – In addition to being a tasty diabetic Christmas cookie recipe, this recipe is also gluten-free, low carb, and paleo friendly! This could easily be turned into a Mason jar Christmas recipe and would make a fantastic gift. 🙂
12. Soft Ginger Cookies – Low Carb and Gluten Free (Low Carb Yum) – If you’re willing to forgo the “optional” ingredients in this recipe, you could easily make this into a Mason jar cookie recipe gift. Trust me, everyone on your shopping list will love this soft and flavorful cookie.
13. Diabetic Snickerdoodle Cookies (Mama Maggie’s Kitchen) – Rounding out this tasty list of diabetic Christmas cookie recipes is a delightful twist on a traditional snickerdoodle recipe. Let me just say… YUM! 🙂