like love cookies? If you answered with a resounding “Yes!”, you aren’t alone. In fact, according to the site Learn Something Every Day, the average American will eat 35,000 cookies in his or her lifetime. Let’s get a little more familiar with that number, shall we? Huffington Post reports that the average American lifespan is 78.7 years. Let’s be optimistic and round that up to 79 years, after all I’m a money saving maven… not a mathematician! 🙂 That means the average person in this country will live 28,835 days and somehow eat 35,000 cookies. What! I guess maybe we’re all part cookie monster!
Anyway, enough math! To help you feed your cookie addiction, I’d like to share one of my favorite cookie recipes for cookies and cream cookies. Yum!
To make these cookies and cream cookies you only need 5 ingredients, 20 minutes, and 9 steps. (One of which is letting the cookies and cream cookies cool before shoveling them into your mouth)! What I’m trying to say is not only are these cookies and cream cookies irresistibly delicious, they’re also quick and easy to make. Bonus: Since they require so few ingredients, you can definitely make these cookies and cream cookies on the cheap!
They’re an all around win, so whip up these cookies and cream cookies right NOW and enjoy. Note: Try to save some for your friends and family. (Notice I said “try”)! 😉
1 box white cake mix
2 cups crushed Oreos
1 tablespoon vanilla
1 teaspoon baking powder
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees, and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a large mixing bowl combine cake mix, eggs, vanilla, and baking powder.
3. Mix well with a hand mixer.
4. Add crushed Oreos and fold into the mixture using a spatula.
5. Scoop dough out with a tablespoon.
6. Roll dough into small balls and place on baking sheet.
7. Bake for 10 minutes.
8. Right after you take the cookies out of the oven, press them down using the bottom of a glass.
9. Let cool and enjoy!
Love this cookies and cream cookies recipe? Hungry for more cookies? Follow Freebie Finding Mom’s Cookie Recipes Pinterest board and check out more cookies recipes here including:
– Mini M&M Quinoa Cookies
– Strawberry Milkshake Cookies – perfect for Valentine’s Day!
– Heart Shaped Stained Glass Window Cookies – perfect for Valentine’s Day!
– Mason Jar Chocolate Christmas Cookies
– Mason Jar Reeses Pieces Cookies